Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Watford away tickets sold out?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Have they sold out?! Telling me they aren't available on the website.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Well yesterday was supposed to be open to blue members but it wouldn't let me buy any. Looks like they ****ed up again.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I may be wrong, but I don't think there were any restrictions on sales which started on Monday.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I may be wrong, but I don't think there were any restrictions on sales which started on Monday.
Well there were until yesterday, but they didn't seem to get lifted as they were supposed to.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
And same today says no tickets available for the selected area.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
And it won't let me buy any tickets even though I'm a season ticket holder.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Just checked with ticket office, the ticket website is ****ed, it's locked all the Watford tickets. Try again after 3pm.

Still about 1,000 left.

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Ah good news as just had same problem. Was trying to do Derby, Burnley and Watford together but Watford kept kicking me out saying none available for the area. Will try again after 3pm.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Just checked with ticket office, the ticket website is ****ed, it's locked all the Watford tickets. Try again after 3pm.

Still about 1,000 left.
I think they had to do that as many fans got their tickets in a free for all as the priority levels didn't get implemented.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Yep priority levels didn't get implemented yesterday when they should have done.

All seems to be working now. 6 tickets bought.

Always a good trip to Watford.

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Yep all now working - just ordered them on my mobile. I will check later but it has not shown any loyalty points (should be 10) as it has done for Derby and Burnley.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Excuse me for not paying attention, but when did the Watford game switch to Sunday?

I was hoping that a client might invite me to the game at his expense, but I can't make it on the Sunday! It's still showing in my diary (linked to the match calendar that someone set up) as Saturday 1st Feb.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Is it on t'telly?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
No.

I've just found the announcement. It was changed on 5 November, so whoever does the calendar thingy needs to catch up!

The game has been moved because Watford's midweek game against Forest is being televised.

Bugger.

You can blame Sky for this.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
No.

I've just found the announcement. It was changed on 5 November, so whoever does the calendar thingy needs to catch up!

The game has been moved because Watford's midweek game against Forest is being televised.

Bugger.

ah never missed an away game since 1975 at watford. may be my first

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here