Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Never having taken cocaine...

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
...how would a snort have benefited this afternoons performance?

It would seem certain Albion patrons feel the game is enhanced by Colombian marching powder liberally mixed with baking powder.
But I just don't see it.

Surely foo-foo dust isn't designed for sitting in near silence, outside, in the cold wet rain, having just eaten a pie, and prior to joining an extensive queue of some kind. :shrug: :moo:

Herr Tubthumper

Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Given it makes you endlessly babble on and talk shit about yourself my money is on HBnB being the guilt person.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Having dabbled with it at parties, I think it tends to make people very focused and fearless. It also builds a transient sense of belonging between those who have partaken, to a degree to the exclusion of those who haven't, especially if people are doing it in a different room to the main room of the party.

Personally, I'm not in favour of it. Gives me a running nose and a cold in the week after without fail. So probably a bad idea for watching games in the winter months. I'm sure others are fine with it, but it makes my immune system weak. I can get all the upsides of cocaine from Pro-Plus. And it's legal and a lot cheaper!

At least from my experience, I don't think cocaine tends to make people talk sh!t, just less reserved. So might help with singing. It can make people very volatile, like you're getting on fine and then someone snaps suddenly becoming very angry in a way that's out of proportion with what's going on. So could be good if you want a binfest!

Last edited:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Quote deleted by a Mod. (hitony)

Is that the new number for Talk To Frank?

Herr Tubthumper

Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
Makes you wonder who's job it is to do swabs in the 1901 toilets. What do they think are they looking for?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
...how would a snort have benefited this afternoons performance?

It would seem certain Albion patrons feel the game is enhanced by Colombian marching powder liberally mixed with baking powder.
But I just don't see it.

Surely foo-foo dust isn't designed for sitting in near silence, outside, in the cold wet rain, having just eaten a pie, and prior to joining an extensive queue of some kind. :shrug: :moo:

No it's definitely not compatible with rain.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Apologies. It was daft and thought so as soon as I posted it. No excuse but there we are. I apologise

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Having dabbled with it at parties, I think it tends to make people very focused and fearless. It also builds a transient sense of belonging between those who have partaken, to a degree to the exclusion of those who haven't, especially if people are doing it in a different room to the main room of the party.

Personally, I'm not in favour of it. Gives me a running nose and a cold in the week after without fail. So probably a bad idea for watching games in the winter months. I'm sure others are fine with it, but it makes my immune system weak. I can get all the upsides of cocaine from Pro-Plus. And it's legal and a lot cheaper!

At least from my experience, I don't think cocaine tends to make people talk sh!t, just less reserved. So might help with singing. It can make people very volatile, like you're getting on fine and then someone snaps suddenly becoming very angry in a way that's out of proportion with what's going on. So could be good if you want a binfest!

I have taken pro plus at work, basically sometimes I have done a near 17 hour shift and I need something to keep me awake, but in all honesty I have never really felt any different I have taken 3 at one time with Coke cola and it just seems no different :shrug: what am I doing wrong? should I take more? but im sure the adult dosage is 2 every 4 hours or something like that? any advice would be gratefully received :thumbsup:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Given his rather euphoric view of the game today I reckon it was [MENTION=12101]Mellotron[/MENTION] who had the charlie.

Last edited:

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I have taken pro plus at work, basically sometimes I have done a near 17 hour shift and I need something to keep me awake, but in all honesty I have never really felt any different I have taken 3 at one time with Coke cola and it just seems no different :shrug: what am I doing wrong? should I take more? but im sure the adult dosage is 2 every 4 hours or something like that? any advice would be gratefully received :thumbsup:

Try crushing them up and snorting them.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Yes, I can see it being helpful with a 17 hour shift. I wish I had discovered it when I was studying.

I've only ever done two in one go and that kept me focused and alert so I haven't ventured beyond that. From personal experience, it certainly beats energy drinks, as there doesn't seem to be the downside of not being able to go to sleep, as can happen with Red Bull.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here