Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente

Leo's Goatee

Dec 30, 2013
Under Leo's mouth
hi all, first post here

at this current time would you take Vicente back in the this transfer window? i thought we really needed that extra opinion earlier. Barnes & Orlandi changed more attacking wise but we dont have a player that can break down an entire back line like he did? would you or look for somebody else?

Thoughts.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
hi all, first post here

at this current time would you take Vicente back in the this transfer window? i thought we really needed that extra opinion earlier. Barnes & Orlandi changed more attacking wise but we dont have a player that can break down an entire back line like he did? would you or look for somebody else?

Thoughts.

He's retired.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Vicente has yet to find another club. Hasn't he retired?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Jesus ****ing christ for the millionth time NO. What on earth would he bring in the two appearences he would make before the end of the year? Absolutely **** all is the answer.

Save the wages for someone who a) wants to play and b) doesn't only play when we lose.

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
Jesus ****ing christ for the millionth time NO. What on earth would he bring in the two appearences he would make before the end of the year? Absolutely **** all is the answer.

Save the wages for someone who a) wants to play and b) doesn't only play when we lose.

I'd much rather we brought in Conway

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

It's all very well you coming on here and wasting our time posting yet more vague hints and mysteriously whimsical references that only give the merest glimpse into your opinion of Vicente and are just so damnably difficult to decipher.

For God's sake, stop all this shilly-shalling around, get off the fence, call a spade a spade and tell us what you really think.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Apparently FFP says we cannot afford to bring him back. So couldnt afford Vicente and much as I like Vicente and we need a player of his ilk to bring out the best in Ulloa I think a fit Orlandi could fill the bill.

Are we that broke we can't afford Conway on loan for another few months? We could send Lita back - that'd free up some wages.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I am sure I read somewhere that Premier League clubs had agreed at the beginning of the season that if a Championship club wanted a player on loan they had to pay all of the wages, not a part of as previously when we had Bridge from Man City, so perhaps he is on a good screw.

Old Hadlothian

@san_miguel73
Jul 24, 2007
Borough of Crows
No - he signed for Liverpool, although we have just put in a loan request for the rest of the season
(on FM :dunce:)

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
He is retired.

On a point of order, can't you signed unattached players whenever you like?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here