Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone find the catering outlets slower today?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
WSU down the North end had very little hot food at half time. I left just before the half time whistle, and there were no pies, no cheese burgers and only a handful of plain burgers & hot dogs. Someone messed up big time.

Did see some complete simpletons going OTT having a go at the guys on the kiosks though. Some bloke even asked why he couldn't have a pie that was in the oven....

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
I hadn't been to the last 2 home games before today but since when did they stop serving the regular pies and instead serve pork or fish fingers ?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
They were absolute shite today.

Started queuing at 2.05 in the WSU, eventually got served just before 2.30.

Sister popped in for a steak & ale at about 3.30 during a break in play (or during some Bornmuff timewasting) - absolutely none available. Nowt. "MIGHT have some at half time".

So I went in a couple of minutes before half time on the offchance of getting a pint and a pie (although ominously nothing in the steak & ale trays, but by then I figured anyything will do). Queued for the entire interval, bloke on the till seemed to need to call someone over for almost every other transaction. I then lost the will to live and just gave up near the front when I heard the teams coming back out.

How HARD can it be ? Utter, utter CACK service from start to finish. If this lot were in charge of food parcels, they'd wipe out most of East Africa in an afternoon.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Very swift in the south stand, but then it was pretty empty!

[MENTION=70]Easy 10[/MENTION] - I had my phone stolen (now on basic phone) - could you please send a message on Wordsmith and see if anything happens? :)

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
Seemed worse than usual tbh:moo:

Got to the ground at 1300 and went into the north stand and waited behind someone as there was problems at all 3 tills and I think they had new people serving. I asked for the meal deal and started saying what I wanted and the lady didn't know what a twix was and got confused about it all and couldn't work out my season card for paying. Normally really good but they was poor today.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
I have found a way around standing for endless hours just waiting for the sloooowwww attendant, it's simple. As I left the ground this afternoon I went to the kiosk, ordered a pie and pint of Harvey's and then legged it. On Saturday when I go to the same kiosk at 1.00 they will just have managed to find the pie I ordered and pulled the pint, see simples.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I wonder if the staff were hungover...

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
You are never going to get great service from Staff who work on this job for 4/5 hours every other week.

Just live with it.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Very swift in the south stand, but then it was pretty empty!

[MENTION=70]Easy 10[/MENTION] - I had my phone stolen (now on basic phone) - could you please send a message on Wordsmith and see if anything happens? :)

I thought you'd been quiet lately. You are one of a VERY tiny select group I play. I was starting to get worried :)

Message sent.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Public holiday so probably under staffed to save labour costs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here