Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Highlight of today....

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
My highlight was how nice our football was for about 70% of the game. Lovely intricate passing.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
My highlight was the fact they had run out of lids for hot drinks which made eating a pie and drinking a coffee virtually impossible.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
24000 at most. The ESL was emptier than I've ever seen and there were loads of empties in the North & WSL as well.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
My highlight was when the B'muff players got off the coach, one ran round the front and smashed his head on the massive mirror.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Well if the bunch of STHs inc me I know are anything to go by....5 out of 6 of us skipped today's game for one reason or another. Only 1 who went is Brighton based. Rest of us mainly outside of Sussex so makes a bit harder due to transport, hangovers and the joy that is getting to the Amex anyway!

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
ESL was half empty (or full, depending on your point of view) there were LOADS of empty seats in the NWC, I couldn't really judge the WSU it looked quite full but I had a bad angle, ESU looked fuller than ESL but till lot of empty seats

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
It will be nice to see a genuine attendance figure this Saturday.

Would be nice if all those that have a ticket actually turn up! I know that it was new years day and there would have been plenty of hangovers but there have been plenty of other games where it is quite clear sth have given a game a wide berth!

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Would be nice if all those that have a ticket actually turn up! I know that it was new years day and there would have been plenty of hangovers but there have been plenty of other games where it is quite clear sth have given a game a wide berth!

I don't get it myself, I suffer from hangovers but that didn't stop me having a few beers on NYE, I didn't feel to good this morning but it was nice to get out in the fresh air and watch the match, and apart from the referee spoiling my day I felt much better at 5pm.
Evening games are always a struggle to get to because of work ,but I always make the effort as I have bought a season ticket and feel I would be wasting money by not attending.
I can understand when STH that live/work miles away can't make an evening game but today I couldn't believe how many seats were empty.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here