Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Three POINTS on Saturday is a MUST or questions WILL be asked

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
After a DISASTROUS Christmas with 5 points from 4 games WE have the IDEAL chance to GET things back on TRACK on Saturday by BEATING Reading who are in THREEFALL. Beat Reading and we WILL be in the play offs and WE can KICK on from there. If we LOSE then I'm SORRY but Oscar's TIME is up and he will get 'EL BOOTO' back to ESPANA and we can GET a DECENT manager like Tim Sherwood who IDIOTS said wasn't good enough for US but he is GOOD enough to MANAGE Spurs to WIN at Old Trafford.

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
After a DISASTROUS Christmas with 5 points from 4 games WE have the IDEAL chance to GET things back on TRACK on Saturday by BEATING Reading who are in THREEFALL. Beat Reading and we WILL be in the play offs and WE can KICK on from there. If we LOSE then I'm SORRY but Oscar's TIME is up and he will get 'EL BOOTO' back to ESPANA and we can GET a DECENT manager like Tim Sherwood who IDIOTS said wasn't good enough for US but he is GOOD enough to MANAGE Spurs to WIN at Old Trafford.

Are you Barnsey in disguise!?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Are you Barnsey in disguise!?

Kemy Agustein tweeted this earlier :
kemy agustien ‏@KemyAgustien 1h
What a decision today🙈 anyway weldone lads. Focus on saturday now to keep the 3points here :lolol:

Seagull

Yes I eat anything
Feb 28, 2009
On the wing
Great that there are now 3 points at stake for FA Cup games, should help our promotion push ...

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Me and KENNY are on the SAME wavelength, wonder if I could TEMPT him with my SAUSAGE ?

I think KENNY prefers RED SAUCE not BROWN on a SAUSAGE :thumbsup:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Getting three points from a cup game would be very impressive. I really miss the 'ignore' button

It's reprising what Ashley Barnes said a few years after Brighton won an FA Cup replay.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would hope that a win against Reading would give us the money, in the form of prize money for winning the 3rd round tie and a dcent 4th round draw would help the FFP and allow us to sign Conway

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I would hope that a win against Reading would give us the money, in the form of prize money for winning the 3rd round tie and a dcent 4th round draw would help the FFP and allow us to sign Conway

£67,500 if we get in the next draw

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here