Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kids/North Stand Part 2

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Having moved seats for this season from WSL to N1A myself and my 2 eldest boys (aged 7 & 10) have been more than happy. 'Our Row' is generally pretty stable and have good relations with those to our left and right. However, to our front and behind the seats are predominately match day sales, which is fine. We have had some characters, some nutters and some fit eastern European ladies. Today however we were burdened with a nightmare 'well to do' family of about 6, comprising of dad (vacant/harmless) mum (gin sodden, ruined and oblivious), eldest child (circa 17, likes to clap. whenever), middle child (circa 13, 'gosh', 'rubbish', 'play a real mans game...' etc etc), and ******* devil youngest child (circa 7, complete with mark of the devil).

The a fore mentioned '******* devil child' spent the ENTIRE game kicking my seat, putting feet on the top of my seat/jacket, getting up/sitting down/barging past/getting up/ sitting down, and on several occasions used the top of my head to lever itself up on to one the other 'significantly richer that you/disappeared up perfectly bleached arseh*les/lets get this over so we can go back to one of our homes and crack open the Joules and bathe in Cinzano' family members!

After 3 attempts to reign the little sh*t in i gave up and just felt sorry for myself.

Not really much more to add other than pray than Little Lord Muck of Cow Sh*t Farm makes them go somewhere else on Saturday and until the end of time!

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Was the father wearing Hunter green wellies...?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here