Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Singing area

Surport Local Team

Jan 5, 2011
I sit in east upper with 74 year old dad and 4 and 3 year old sons. today dad was away and my lads were not well, so I transfered to north block e row v 365. I do not want to get into a competition about stands they all have there purpose. However I noticed how spread out the singers were in the stand making it hard to create atmosphere.

I think imho that for example blocks c and d rows n backwards should be singing stands, not fanaticts etc just real singers to get atmosphere going. this would get the songs going at a volume that can get west upper joining and rest of north etc. The singing (singers) are too spread atm and thus is not loud enough to get going on massive scale.

I am not having a go just wish to start a debate on how best to get a better atmosphere. I think if u look at Europe u have even at dortmond like minded people together singingand rest of stadium is seated and realitivatily quite and this works very well to create an atmostphere. I looked at around in north at wondered if u picked out those 500 - 600 people who wanted to sing almost all the time and put them together how nosiey it world be and this would be infectious to create more noise. Instead they are all spread out so singing on there own in groups spead far and wide, this causes a lot of song to die a death.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here