Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bye Bye Liam, thanks and good luck.

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
Last player on the pitch, applauded the fans, probably his last game in an Albion shirt.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I was slightly surprised that he was selected today. If there is an imminent transfer pending then his mind (and his game) must already be there.

Fairly sure that he won't be playing against Reading on Saturday.

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
Also Upson took an unusually long time waving, applauding the fans etc today. Are we supposed to conclude something significant from that as well?
Or could it just be that they are decent professionals, acknowledging the people who pay their wages, and who turned up with hangovers in torrential rain to watch a performance which the players know was well below their best?

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Same last january and play off against palace. Was not in the game today. Hope the club get the right price and quickly so someone can come in his place

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I took an unusually long time to applaud the players off the pitch and I can exclusively reveal that the speculation is true, I'm not going to the Reading game.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Also Upson took an unusually long time waving, applauding the fans etc today. Are we supposed to conclude something significant from that as well?
Or could it just be that they are decent professionals, acknowledging the people who pay their wages, and who turned up with hangovers in torrential rain to watch a performance which the players know was well below their best?

Think you could have a point there :)

I am not at all sure who else would bid for Bridcutt right now and, if it's Sunderland, why he would want to go there?

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
Think you could have a point there :)

I am not at all sure who else would bid for Bridcutt right now and, if it's Sunderland, why he would want to go there?

If someone offered you 300k and double or treble your current salary?

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Very poor today, however, has been absolutely fantastic for us and deserves all the success he achieves.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Smashing lad I wish him well wherever he goes. Be delighted if we keep hold of him.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Last player on the pitch, applauded the fans, probably his last game in an Albion shirt.

I don't know where he thinks he's going but there don't appear to be any offers for him on the table...

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Sunderland say they have made their final bid which is a bit stupid because it is the first day of the window and they have now opened themselves up to a lot of abuse and haranguing from their manager!!! If Bridcutt goes suspect it will be nearer the end of the window when Sunderland have lost a few more and are even more desparate!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
It would be a shame for him to go on the back of that - as others have said nowhere near his greatest performance but felt he wasn't given much time on the ball.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Sunderland say they have made their final bid which is a bit stupid because it is the first day of the window and they have now opened themselves up to a lot of abuse and haranguing from their manager!!! If Bridcutt goes suspect it will be nearer the end of the window when Sunderland have lost a few more and are even more desparate!

It may not be to Sunderland. Other teams were bidding in August.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here