Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How TINPOT were Bournemouth?

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Track tops to wear walking out on to the pitch, team photo before the start of the game, time wasting after 3 minutes, fans celebrating hanging on for a draw.

What a strange club.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Track tops to wear walking out on to the pitch, team photo before the start of the game, time wasting after 3 minutes, fans celebrating hanging on for a draw.

What a strange club.

Elphick missed the photo as he was making love to the post at the time.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
The time wasting started with 70 minutes to go, it was laughable. Even their supporters were mocking it.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009

What a strange club.

Oh and a team hug before kick off.

Biggest pet hate, can understand it with 5 games to go and your rock bottom but a group hug before k/o with half the season remaining, get a ****ing grip!!!

blueandwhitestripes

Mar 18, 2008
Sussex
We've had a lot worse at the Amex to be fair. Personally I thought our support was a big disappointment today.

Ken Baileys Ghost

Oct 25, 2010
So we were tinpot?

Is that all you can find to say?

If acting in a tinpot way means you're about 24 places higher in the football league than you really should be then I'm all for it.

Some of the stuff that's happened at Dean Court over the past couple of years has reduced cynical old buggers like me to tears. (did you notice Bubbles Champagne Bar when you came to our place?)

I'm with you all the way on the coats, and the time wasting is hideous to watch.

But along with that we play some of the most attractive football in the division and we're punching above our weight rather nicely thanks very much.

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
But along with that we play some of the most attractive football in the division

You really don't. Fair play re punching above your weight (as Brighton fans I'm sure we all appreciate an underdog), but just having pacy attacking players doesn't make the football attractive...

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
For a sell out away end I thought they were really poor! Only heard that eddy Howe song bring sung a few times and 90% sat down whole game. Time wasting after 30 minutes was hilariously tin pot

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I must admit that Bournemouth impressed me today with their pacey fluid movement when they attack. Although the end product was tame from your lot today. You were lucky to get a point (thanks to the woodwork)

It's a shame they resorted to underhand dirty play for big spells of the game mind.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
You could tell none of them usually travel to away games, they all sat down all match, but still having half of their home crowd travel isn't bad

bigcabboy

Nov 7, 2011
funny how we all see it different i thought bournemouth were poor total blunder by the ref for the pen wood work and keeper to the rescue on at least 6 occasions extremely lucky to get a point bournemouth poor for me im afraid

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
funny how we all see it different i thought bournemouth were poor total blunder by the ref for the pen wood work and keeper to the rescue on at least 6 occasions extremely lucky to get a point bournemouth poor for me im afraid

Their keeper wasn't even that good though, he was by far the luckiest at the Amex to date, post saved him from the massive blunder at the start and somehow is flapping saved the ball from Barnes' header.

Funny that one of their players missed the photo call at the start of their cup final

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Francis and the keeper were time wasting from the 20th min but the hopeless referee did nothing about it. Bournemouth played some nice stuff in midfield but never looked like scoring and it took the gift of the penalty to give them a goal. Eddie Howe comes across as a nice guy in the media but his sides always have a dirty and cheating edge to their play.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
If you want Tinpot, try clackers before your most important game in years.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here