Living In a Box
Surely Freedman must be close to the trap door

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Trouble with sacking Allardyce is he packs his side with his men, that are loyal to him. I don't have the stats to hand but managers following him into a club have got woeful records haven't they?

However, Steve Clarke is unemployed and had a very successful spell as assistant manager there.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Adkins was talking about meeting with the chairman to decide on where the club wanted to be this season. Ie he wanted more money.

Never a good move to announce that in public.

Yeah, trying to shift the blame onto the money men at the club. Desperation comes to mind.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I think I read somewhere, Alladyce is the fifteenth highest payed manager in THE WORLD!!! That is incredible

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
He is.

£3.5m per year (signed new contract 7 months ago).

That could make him fireproof then, the compo package would be very painful for Golds and co.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
That could make him fireproof then, the compo package would be very painful for Golds and co.

Wrong,remember this is football so throw any thought of commonsense out of the window,just look at Spurs sold Bale then AVB blew it all via his director of football and four months down the line AVB is chip paper.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Big Sam, as permanent member of the Serial Loser Manager Club won't be overly fussed. He'll just move on to the next hoof 'n' hope project.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Was always a strange appointment for West Ham imo, given their so called 'tradition'. Bizarrely, he is the third longest serving Manager in the Premier League. I would have expected him to have been given his P45 and heading up the M6 to some dour outpost long ago.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here