Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Players Today

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Well for me as follows:

Bridcutt totally disinterested so unsettled at present

Lua Lua totally shat by half-time so with Buckley injured we have some serious issues unless Orlandi steps straight in

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Bridcutt's mind seemed to be elsewhere today, very unlike him.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Bridcutt poor but I think we all know why that is, Ince bossed the midfield again after a shaky start. Can't believe Barnes didn't start, we looked a different team when he came on imo.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
We lacked movement today. Improved a lot with Kemy Orlandi and Barnes. We were to narrow at times as well. Miss attacking fullback on the right with pace. Everything cane from the left and as a result lualua seemed out on his feet come 60 mins.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Disagree about lualua, he was still better than half the team in the second half and the shot that hit the bar was sublime.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Disagree about lualua, he was still better than half the team in the second half and the shot that hit the bar was sublime.

I think LuaLua was decent and looked like one of our only threatening players. He ran out of steam in the 2nd half but that's to be expected. I hope him and Orlandi get a start against Reading as I think they should be our two first choice wingers at the moment.

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
Bridcutt's looked as poor since he came back from his injury. Ward looked solid today. He stuck out for me.

scooter1

How soon is now?
Their keeper was man of the match, but the ref was a disgrace(and not just because of the penalty). In giving the pen, he should have booked Calderon, but got that wrong as well. Bridcutt won't play against Reading as cup tieing him will lessen his value a little. Once they came out from half time, Bournemouth stuck 10 behind the ball and negated Crofts and David. Another day and we could have scored 4 or 5

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Their keeper was man of the match, but the ref was a disgrace(and not just because of the penalty). In giving the pen, he should have booked Calderon, but got that wrong as well. Bridcutt won't play against Reading as cup tieing him will lessen his value a little. Once they came out from half time, Bournemouth stuck 10 behind the ball and negated Crofts and David. Another day and we could have scored 4 or 5
Unless he's already gone.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

I would agree however, he was shattered with 20 mins to go. there was little or no movement from him at times, when we were crying out for width. If Oscar has told him to play inside more, then that is complete madness.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Whole team looked switched off and disinterested for much of the second half, really poor when you're 1 - 0 down to an average team at home.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
KLL definitely picked up a knock at the start of the first half, and he was limping around for a bit in the second as well.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I'd be excited to see Orlandi and Conway playing either side dropping the ball on Ulloa's head.

This. Although I also thought that KLL and Conway were an outstanding partnership for the last 25 mins against Leicester. Ulloa should head a load of goals in the next 22 league games.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here