Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion reject Sunderland's final offer for Bridcutt

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
regarding the Buckley £1.75m offer, i would get a chainsaw, a razor, a chisle, and get hold of Poyets arm!

he is in and out of form, 50% of the time, injured, and Conway and KLL are currently better players.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If £2M is their final offer then they couldn't have been all that serious in signing him. What might be interesting is the £1.75M bid for Buckley going a bit higher.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
£1.75 for Buckley. A year ago I would have said no, but now, just based on how he struggles with his Hamstrings, I would take that. As for Bridcutt, Poyet has an astonishingly short memory

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
If £2M is their final offer then they couldn't have been all that serious in signing him. What might be interesting is the £1.75M bid for Buckley going a bit higher.

He's massively overated on here, he's a limited defensive midfielder £2 is a lot of
money.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Good offer for Buckley we should accept, Liam needs to leave for around £3m minimum.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I know for a fact other clubs are interested in Bridders so we will get more than £2 mil when he leaves.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Gus will NEVER put one over on TB, has he learnt nothing?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He's massively overated on here, he's a limited defensive midfielder £2 is a lot of
money.

He certainly doesn't appear to have the game to suit Oscar's tactics from what I've seen of him this season.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
It's a bit early in the window for a final offer.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Buckley has a recurring problem, it takes him (understandably so) a couple of games to get his trust back in his leg to beat a man, and then it'll pull again.

I'd take 2 million for him, and try and get Albert Adomah.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

Maybe they just don't have the money, if the reports are correct, they have to sell to buy, and if they don't have offers on the players they want to sell, perhaps there isn't the money available.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here