Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Superb performance.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
**** the ref. We'll make playoffs. No question.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Let's beat Birmingham and consolidate in top 6

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Woodwork has cost us big time recently. Optimistic for the rest of the season

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
On another day we'd have won that 4-0. The luck didn't go our way today but plenty of reasons to be optimistic for the games and months to come.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
We absolutely humped them for the first 30 mins, and the last. Bournemouth had nothing whatsoever bar a good workrate.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
We have a great mix of attributes in midfield now, just need Conway back.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I think the worst decision I have seen so far at the Amex.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Orlandi was a massive plus when he came on. Real class. Movement really improved when he came on.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
We were 'poor' in the 2nd half because Bournemouth stuck every man behind the ball.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I think we learned today that Orlando has been seriously missed and angustien is bloody awful.

Take that side....Orlando for dave and find somewhere for Barnes and we will be fine.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
We were 'poor' in the 2nd half because Bournemouth stuck every man behind the ball.

Exactly. Bournemouth worked hard and gave us no options.

Zen Frenzy

Jul 2, 2013
Withdean
Ref was probably the only person in the ground who thought that was a penalty; hate it when a game is unfairly tainted and influenced by decisions that are so obviously wrong. Brighton were great. Some of the build up play was premiership standard but the final ball let us down too often. Desperate to see us play 2 up front from the start - we have to bully teams, score goals and create margins earlier on in matches. Still confident for strong play-off finish.

shwoody1

May 18, 2009
lewes
How thats a penalty i will never know. He loved every minute of it, he was the main man on the pitch as far as he was concerned.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Exactly. Bournemouth worked hard and gave us no options.

They were a good, hard working side but if the ref hadn't made an absurd decision we would have won that game easily imo. If the 11 on the pitch at the end of the game are fully fit for the rest of the season we'll make the playoffs easily.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I think we learned today that Orlando has been seriously missed and angustien is bloody awful.

Take that side....Orlando for dave and find somewhere for Barnes and we will be fine.

Orlandi has been a huge miss for us however fingers crossed he will be a regular starter possibly from Saturday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here