Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

can you hear the Brighton sing

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Bournemouth's "Is this a library?" chant was spot on. The Bournemouth fans were absolutely fantastic today, sung throughout, one of the noisiest sets of away fans in a long time.

What? I thought they were very quiet. The acoustics at the Amex are odd, I thought we were noisier than usual today.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
The Amex atmosphere is absolutely shite, generally speaking.

Big holes in the crowd today, not surprising given the weather. But the North had some of the biggest holes, this in the stand that would like to publicise itself as the most passionate. The North may well sing more often than any part of the ground, but you can hardly hear it towards the south end of the ground.

WSU has really gone quiet this season. I loved it up there in the first season and now regret my move to WSL. Where I sit now is sooooo disappointing. People in the SW make a good effort, but due to lack of numbers need a little help, they sure as fxxk don't get it from WSL! I did stand, turn and applaud the SW at one point. People should realise that we do not have the correct kind of fan to create an atmosphere, I saw one fella today in Hunter fxxkin wellies, not a bird, or a fashionista daughter, a real life bloke at the football! Think he got confused with the venue for the point-to-point meeting!

Football has changed without any doubt, but for the better?

Hunter Welles, better than a jesters hat,:jester: not my footwear of choice but maybe he gets the train to The Lewes direction, the puddles on the ramps to the station were massive today.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham

Big holes in the crowd today, not surprising given the weather. But the North had some of the biggest holes, this in the stand that would like to publicise itself as the most passionate. The North may well sing more often than any part of the ground, but you can hardly hear it towards the south end of the ground.

WSU has really gone quiet this season. I loved it up there in the first season and now regret my move to WSL. Where I sit now is sooooo disappointing. People in the SW make a good effort, but due to lack of numbers need a little help, they sure as fxxk don't get it from WSL! I did stand, turn and applaud the SW at one point. People should realise that we do not have the correct kind of fan to create an atmosphere, I saw one fella today in Hunter fxxkin wellies, not a bird, or a fashionista daughter, a real life bloke at the football! Think he got confused with the venue for the point-to-point meeting!

My son clocked Hunter wearer and burst out laughing. I got chastised on here for saying I would rather we had a hostile and intimidating atmosphere than a award winning programme or a best ****ing pie trophy, its just all to nice if you know what I mean.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
What? I thought they were very quiet. The acoustics at the Amex are odd, I thought we were noisier than usual today.

Likewise. I thought it was above average in noise level today.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Personally I thought it was pretty quiet and subdued today, Bournemouth definitely louder. Still, there's always Saturday.........

images.jpg

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003

We are at very South end of ESL so right next door to away fans. Barely heard anything from the North or elsewhere today, seemed very quiet, but as you say acoustics. Bournemouth were loud.

Jan 30, 2008
My son clocked Hunter wearer and burst out laughing. I got chastised on here for saying I would rather we had a hostile and intimidating atmosphere than a award winning programme or a best ****ing pie trophy, its just all to nice if you know what I mean.
i know exactly what you mean :wink:, anyone for a piglet pie :facepalm:
regards
DR

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
It annoys me that when I sing along most of the people around do not sing or join in. They will only clap if they see a good pass. Can't see why people would not want to chant/sing. It makes the football experience exciting.

Jan 30, 2008

i was in WSL , there's a few in there that give it a go but are spread out , generally it's occupied by a load of dullards from my observations
regards
DR

Jan 30, 2008
Hunter Welles, better than a jesters hat,:jester: not my footwear of choice but maybe he gets the train to The Lewes direction, the puddles on the ramps to the station were massive today.
Couldn't you combine the two for a trend setting outfit :)
regards
DR

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Bournemouth started well vocally for the first 10-15 mins then pattered out a bit , a couple of small half attempts by them second half but nothing outstanding beyond pre-match and that quarter of an hour.

We simply weren't great at all.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Couldn't you combine the two for a trend setting outfit :)
regards
DR

I can see it coming!!:)

But no chance of wearing a decent pair of trainers on that train station ramp, whoever did the drainage needs a rocket up their arse. Hunter Wellies not a bad idea today.
( it wasn't me, I have got some chepo wellies .:hilton:

Jan 30, 2008
i can see it coming!!:)

but no chance of wearing a decent pair of trainers on that train station ramp, whoever did the drainage needs a rocket up their arse. Hunter wellies not a bad idea today.
( it wasn't me, i have got some chepo wellies .:hilton:
i thought you could walk on water :lolol:
regards
DR

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
The North stand has been a joke of a home end this season.

If they are loud the rest of the ground would join in occasionally.

Performances have been half arsed this season and so has the vocal support in the stands.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here