Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ole Gunnar Solskjær

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Currently enroute to Cardiff in Vincent Tan's private jet... Source sky sports news. Thought he would have gone somewhere better than Cardiff City FC being run by a seeming dictator?

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Does he not have a fixture card, Cardiff are away to Arsenal today, unless he is watching the reserves, made up of the Maylasian national team

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Does he not have a fixture card, Cardiff are away to Arsenal today, unless he is watching the reserves, made up of the Maylasian national team

Soon to be the first team .Ole will be coach but Tan is the boss! Ole will be gone by summer!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Very poor decision in my view, he would do better at West Brom and a far more stable environment.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
They were asking on 5live if he had sought council from ferguson. If ferguson advised him to take the job then I suspect that shows ferguson never really liked him!!!!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
They were asking on 5live if he had sought council from ferguson. If ferguson advised him to take the job then I suspect that shows ferguson never really liked him!!!!

According to SSN, Fergie has advised OGS not to take the Cardiff job.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
At some point you have to jump into the bear pit, it will either make him or break him,

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
According to SSN, Fergie has advised OGS not to take the Cardiff job.

Fergie advises people to pick the right chairman, not the right club, as that relationship is key. OGS is apparently ignoring this advice if he's considering it

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
TBH I never really liked him as a player, yes he was a good finisher but he was also renowned for some nasty, spiteful tackles.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Fergie advises people to pick the right chairman, not the right club, as that relationship is key. OGS is apparently ignoring this advice if he's considering it

Very sensible advice.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
TBH I never really liked him as a player, yes he was a good finisher but he was also renowned for some nasty, spiteful tackles.

One of the moments that made him such as legend to United fans was him sprinting the length of the pitch to trip Rob Lee who was through on goal with the game at 1-1. United couldn't afford to lose, so he sacrificed himself.

[yt]xkAz5CT6apM[/yt]

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Deal has been done apparently. OGS is at The Emirates with Tan and everyone looks happy

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Deal has been done apparently. OGS is at The Emirates with Tan and everyone looks happy

It is now up to OGS to decide if Conway makes the Cardiff 25

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Bit disappointed at this. I'm a massive OGS fan and he can do much better than being a part of that loon's empire. I'd love to see him manage in the UK (if we didnt have Oscar i'd have him here in a heartbeat) but he's better than that.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Bit disappointed at this. I'm a massive OGS fan and he can do much better than being a part of that loon's empire. I'd love to see him manage in the UK (if we didnt have Oscar i'd have him here in a heartbeat) but he's better than that.
He's not got anything to lose though. If he's not up to the job and is fired, he'll use Tan's (inevitable) interference as an excuse. No loss of face. (see Malky Mackay for further details)

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
One of the moments that made him such as legend to United fans was him sprinting the length of the pitch to trip Rob Lee who was through on goal with the game at 1-1. United couldn't afford to lose, so he sacrificed himself.

[yt]xkAz5CT6apM[/yt]

Yes, I clearly remember this happening. straight red for a tackle like that is not enough, but it summed up United's " win at all costs" mentality.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
He's not got anything to lose though. If he's not up to the job and is fired, he'll use Tan's (inevitable) interference as an excuse. No loss of face. (see Malky Mackay for further details)

thats my conclusion, makes no sence on the surface but really no down side for him to cut his teeth in the Premiership there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here