Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone else...

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Would like to see a clinical deconstruction of Bmuff tomorrow and a comfortable clean sheet win. To do that, Liam will need to be in his game. As will el abd and the rest if the makeshift defence.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Could be his farewell performance tomorrow.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I look forward to him applauding the fans after the game, and NSC going into meltdown as it is taken as a guarantee it was his last game at the Amex

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Will he start, or even be in the squad?

Then we'll be told that Liam is fit, but not in the right frame of mind to be involved and then he won't play on Saturday (don't want him cup tied).

I expect an announcement imminently that he has gone after the weekend. Fee undisclosed but we are bringing Bennett and Conway back for the rest of the season as FFP has been cancelled out by the fee received for Liam.

Binfest storm, then everyone on here accepts that this is how we always conduct our business and TB is still the Messiah.

Job done, promotion push continues...

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Will he start, or even be in the squad?

Then we'll be told that Liam is fit, but not in the right frame of mind to be involved and then he won't play on Saturday (don't want him cup tied).

I expect an announcement imminently that he has gone after the weekend. Fee undisclosed but we are bringing Bennett and Conway back for the rest of the season as FFP has been cancelled out by the fee received for Liam.

Binfest storm, then everyone on here accepts that this is how we always conduct our business and TB is still the Messiah.

Job done, promotion push continues...

will this will that...in the meantime i expect him to play tomorrow

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Not on Football manager 14. They play in the same spot, it gets awkward. Haha

A young, single, female Albion fan who plays FM14 and has 1,000 posts on here since April?
Blimey. Good thing that Adrie & Downloaded Penguin aren't around much any more.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I doubt it as Gus needs to shift players to buy him.

He wont be playing on Saturday for sure , I don't think he'll still be here by the 11th which is our next League game.

blueandwhitestripes

Mar 18, 2008
Sussex
Have to say I'm looking forward to the game more than usual.

I hope we are fired up for it on and off the pitch!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here