Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Goal of the year

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Which is your favourite out of the contenders and which one should be there that isn't?

[yt]FgFRbTEzUlM[/yt]

My fav - David's free kick against Palace.
Not there - Ulloa's second against... umm... Palace

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Spanish Dave v SCUM , the 35 yard rocket from JFC came very close IMO

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Not there - Ulloa's second against... umm... Palace

Glaring ommision :eek:

In my opinion, that is not only the goal of the year, it is the best goal scored at The Amex so far. EVER.

And another damned good reason to put it up again

[YT]fNFOCSetBw0[/YT]

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Glaring ommision :eek:

In my opinion, that is not only the goal of the year, it is the best goal scored at The Amex so far. EVER.

And another damned good reason to put it up again

[YT]fNFOCSetBw0[/YT]

Got to agree though I'd go as far as say it's not only the best at the Amex it's the best I've seen in over 25 years since Nelson at Brentford

Got to agree though I'd go as far as say it's not only the best at the Amex it's the best I've seen in over 25 years since Nelson at Brentford

I think this "Nelson at Brentford" goal is a conspiracy among the seasoned fans to kid the JCL's that they missed something special. In the absence of video evidence may I suggest that it came from a scrambled clearance and rebounded off his backside and both posts before trickling in.

In any case it cannot have been as good as the one he scored in the Goldstone mud against one of the Bristol clubs I think. I was there for that one and I swear he was just outside our area when he lashed it the whole length of the pitch and past a stunned opposition keeper - I think the ball may have also done a double "loop the loop" on the way to the back of their net. Unless you have video evidence to prove otherwise :)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Spanish Dave by a mile the highlight of a magnificent 2nd half to the season.

Quite surprised that lob at Middlesbrough isn't included.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Spanish Dave's just for the fact that I went utter Sh!t b0ll0x mental when it went in.

Had almost forgotten about Buckley's versus Blackpool which was also quality. One of those that you could tell it was in the moment it left his foot.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here