Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BBC RIP montage

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Just having a look at the annual BBC montage of those no longer with us. One was Anna Wing, from Eastenders. They showed a picture with five characters, Mark, Michelle, Arthur and Pauline Fowler and Lou Beale. Four are now dead. Checked to see what Susan Tully was up to and was surprised to see she is a director and in fact directed the last two episodes of Good Cop which was on the BBC last year. Quite a few others that I didn't realize passed away.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Just having a look at the annual BBC montage of those no longer with us. One was Anna Wing, from Eastenders. They showed a picture with five characters, Mark, Michelle, Arthur and Pauline Fowler and Lou Beale. Four are now dead. Checked to see what Susan Tully was up to and was surprised to see she is a director and in fact directed the last two episodes of Good Cop which was on the BBC last year. Quite a few others that I didn't realize passed away.

Todd Carty had AIDS in Eastenders, it was only a story.

[yt]uaguioYv46c[/yt]

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I enjoy watching - there always someone you thought died years ago and thus one can console oneself safe in knowledge they lasted longer than one thought.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Wasn't Todd at the Amex a season or so ago ?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
If you get a minute, look at the world one.

It's funny that the older you get, people who were part of your childhood on TV, film and radio seem to go one by one! Watching that montage of the uk and world people we have lost is very sobering!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Sad to see Frost and Whicker go.... Whicker particularly ..

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Doh, could have sworn he had shuffled off his mortal coil! As for Mark Fowler, the original actor who played him at the start committed suicide! Still, 3 out of 4 ain't bad.

I think the show itself died about 18 months ago.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here