[Official Site] Ferret's New Year's Day Tips

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
david-l229-1151396_478x359.jpg

PUBLISHED
13:50 31st December 2013
by Ferret
28/1! Yes, that's the pay-out followers of my tips received on Sunday when Inigo Calderon popped up to net the first goal against Blackpool. Those who also backed the Basque for last goalscorer were doubly rewarded when his effort remained the only strike of the game.
CLICK HERE TO SIGN-UP TO SKY BET AND RECEIVE A £5 FREE BET EVERY WEEK!

It was a great way to end what has been another profitable year and we now enter 2014 with a decent bankroll to invest.
Having been underdogs at Bloomfield Road, Albion return to favourites for the New Year's Day clash with Bournemouth. Skybet - the official sponsors of the Football League - have priced up the Seagulls at an odds-on 17/20, with the Cherries 3/1 and the Draw 13/5. *As on Sunday, these odds look about right and so we will swerve the outright play.
In fact this is a very tough match in which to find value. The HALF-TIME/FULL-TIME and CORRECT SCORE markets are both lacking anything that jumps off the page shrieking 'back me', and so we find ourselves constrained to the goalscorer markets for anything remotely resembling an overpriced option.
DAVID (9/1) is probably the best wager among the attacking players to score the opening goal, while KEMY AGUSTIEN (22/1) should continue to be backed, even though most of the time our wagers on the Dutchman have been refunded to his regular presence on the bench. LIAM BRIDCUTT (25/1) is the third option. It's about time he waded in with one of his occasional strikes.
Apart from these it's going to be a waiting game. I'll be online on Twitter in the final 45 minutes before kick-off looking at the revised odds and finding the late value. Follow me @BHAFerret.
Good luck and happy punting!

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here