[Official Site] Oscar Aims to Replicate Away Form

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
oscar-l229-1098218_478x359.jpg

PUBLISHED
12:28 31st December 2013
by Adam Tighe
We are playing the same way away from home as we are at home but on the road we have been more clinical in front of goal"
Oscar Garcia
Oscar Garcia is determined to bring more victories to the Amex.
Over half the Seagulls’ points this season have come on their travels and Albion’s head coach wants to see more teams defeated on home turf.
He told seagulls.co.uk, “We want to get back to winning ways at home and we are preparing for the game as best as we can; we want to show everyone we can keep this form going.
“It is difficult for me as well [not winning at home] because we aim to play in the same way home and away. Most of the teams that we play at home sit back and just try to defend and play on the counter attack.
“We are playing the same way away from home as we are at home but on the road we have been more clinical in front of goal.”
Meanwhile, the former Barcelona man says he has no concerns over his players being distracted during the upcoming transfer window.
“The players are professionals, they are not new people in football, they know what happens in the transfer window but their job is to stay focused on the next game.
“For me, all the players in the squad are important and I want to keep as many of the players as we can.
“We have to be prepared for everything but at this moment I have no news about anything happening. What we are trying to do is have good players here and we want to keep them playing for us.
“It is frustrating [the fresh injuries] but we have been managing this from the start of the season and we have experience in these sorts of situations.”

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here