Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

north stand rocking on wed

MattyC

May 12, 2013
Lets get the north stand rocking on Wed! Forget about being reserved we should be all up on our feet singing! Fu** the stewards!!:clap2:

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I love your enthusiasm, however for every fan that wants to stand and shout/sing in the North there are about 20 that want to sit, in silence.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Actually, in anticipation of a rather large hangover, could you be so good as to keep the noise down please :lolol:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
A 3pm kick-off against Bournemouth on a wet and windy Wednesday, when the majority of the crowd will be working off some degree of hangover....I wouldn't hold your breath for a good atmosphere.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
A cold weekday, with hangovers and people working the next day.

All it will need is a disappointing performance on the pitch and I fear it will be a one of the most dire atmospheres.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
We'll get it rocking and a rolling, rocking and a reeling, barberout. Bar,bar,bar,barberout.:guitar:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
if we score early then the atmosphere will be good

Precisely the issue as most teams that come to the Amex consider a draw a good result therefore if we score early it means their tactics have to change straight way.

Huddersfield was a horror as the game went on due to us not scoring so an early goal by either teams is actually key to making the game much better.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
With the cumulative effects of drink having been taken for about a fortnight aforehand, North could actually be more subdued than usual. Baby Jesus OUT! :xmas:

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
To be fair, the NS stewards this season have been taking a far more pragmatic and sensible view on standing (at least from where I'm standing!). A couple of times a match they make a token effort of flapping their arms around for a few seconds, indicating that those standing should sit. before shrugging and wandering off. Long may this attitude prevail!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here