Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

HNY? It all ready is - CMS back by end Jan according to club doc!!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Chasing down defenders,
And scoring goals for fun...
:)

JTR938

Nov 24, 2012
I do hope so as I think he will partner very well with Leo but just cant see it..... The most we will se of CMS this season is a couple of sub apperances.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
January 2015? :wink:

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Sitting on his arse, waving his arms in the air as another chance goes begging. Can't wait!

JTR938

Nov 24, 2012
Think you will find he will be a differant player (subject to finding full fitness again), the Poyet style of play just did'nt suit him.... Having a big lump like leo holding the ball and play for him to make runs etc... i genuinly think will work!
Will Oscar play 2 strikers? Thats a whole differant question...

Aug 23, 2011
Haven't they been saying he's going to be back the end of each month for the last 3 months? I hope he is back soon and hopefully being out for so long will make him even more hungry

JTR938

Nov 24, 2012
Quite a mouth watering thought to have a couple of wingers (possible LuaLua, Lopez, Conway?, Buckley?) supplying ball into Ulloa who is second to none in using his head and CMS who is a fantastic poacher of the ball!
Things are set for a good finish if we can just take points from the Barnsley's and Yeovill's of the league

JTR938

Nov 24, 2012
Wasn't his barren spells the reason we signed Ulloa, CMS will be gone at the end of his contract back to L1

Disagree! Think back to the Huddersfield game.... Would CMS have missed that sitter?? I doubt it even in a barren run!
I am not for one minute in the 'we hate Ashley Barnes' camp! but I do think his finishing is something to be desired. CMS would add another dimension to the squad ie- Pace! (hopefully) and the ability to finish in front of goal! Look at his Posh record, just never had the service under Poyet.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Disagree! Think back to the Huddersfield game.... Would CMS have missed that sitter?? I doubt it even in a barren run!
I am not for one minute in the 'we hate Ashley Barnes' camp! but I do think his finishing is something to be desired. CMS would add another dimension to the squad ie- Pace! (hopefully).

1. It wasn't a sitter
2. I've seen CMS miss a lot more sitters than Barnes. He tends to shoot straight at the keeper.
3. I don't think his pace will be as good after his injuries.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here