Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Evandro Goebel

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Supposed to an Albion target. Has anyone heard of him?

modulate

Nov 23, 2013
the only one I can find in google plays for Estoril and is nicknamed el maestro. Joint Brazilian and Serbian citizenship

modulate

Nov 23, 2013
Also from the same Argus article Oscar speaking of his concern that FFP may prevent us bringing Conway back

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
the only one I can find in google plays for Estoril and is nicknamed el maestro. Joint Brazilian and Serbian citizenship

Couple of videos on YouTube of him playing for Estoril and Red Star Belgrade. Looks like he could do a job...

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Has he got the balls to come here?

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Kuszczak
Calde Greer Upson Ward
Bridcutt
Ince Goebel
Buckley . . . . . . . Orlandi
Ulloa​

That could work

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Also from the same Argus article Oscar speaking of his concern that FFP may prevent us bringing Conway back

The club will have done their sums , it could well be all down to not having sold enough pies and pints. Although the announcement is imminent on the new shirt manufacturer sponsorship deal this wont kick in until the 2014/2015 campaign.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

So. Have we hit a ceiling?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I think Oscar will be told he can only have Conway back on loan as we cannot overspend buying players.

Conway has less than 6 months left on his contract, are Cardiff really going to be asking for much ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here