Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Happy New Year (Merged)

Seagulls Downunder

Mar 3, 2008
Sydney
As we'll be seeing in the New Year first on this side of the planet I thought I'd start the Happy New Year thread.
It's been another great year for the supporters club with our numbers almost up to 300, on behalf of all Seagulls Downunder members may I wish you all
a Promotional New Year.
I'm now off to join the 1.5m expected to pack Sydney Harbour for the fireworks, enjoy yours wherever you maybe.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Brig...ralian-Supporters-Club/182347468450496?ref=hl

Attachments

• IMG_0500.jpg
    IMG_0500.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 396
Last edited:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
A Happy New Year to everyone, I hope the new year is a great one for us all, good Health & happiness is the most important thing and I wish you all the best of both to you and yours, have a great evening, whatever you are doing tonight :thumbsup:

We have lost a few very close people this year, and I am sure many of you have, lets just take a minute to remember all those that have sadly passed away.

Please note this message is to everyone, that includes everyone in the hitony fan club :) :thumbsup:

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
A Happy New Year to everyone, I hope the new year is a great one for us all, good Health & happiness is the most important thing and I wish you all the best of both to you and yours, have a great evening, whatever you are doing tonight :thumbsup:

We have lost a few very close people this year, and I am sure many of you have, lets just take a minute to remember all those that have sadly passed away.

Please note this message is to everyone, that includes everyone in the hitony fan club :) :thumbsup:

Well said hitony. I am sure you have more members in your fan club than I do.:lol:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Well said hitony. I am sure you have more members in your fan club than I do.:lol:

Sadly I think you are right, and not one of them has met me? :lol: It is a time of year to spread joy and happiness to everyone (even the guy I have just banned on here!! :lol: ......... calm down everyone it was an American spammer!! :) ) hope you and yours have a good year Spicy :) x

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand
Happy New Year

Happy New Year to all my fellow Albion fans, 3 points will do nicely against Bournemouth. Seaaaaaaaaaaagulllllllllllllllls !!:rave::albion2:

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
As we'll be seeing in the New Year first on this side of the planet I thought I'd start the Happy New Year thread.
It's been another great year for the supporters club with our numbers almost up to 300, on behalf of all Seagulls Downunder members may I wish you all
a Promotional New Year.
I'm now off to join the 1.5m expected to pack Sydney Harbour for the fireworks, enjoy yours wherever you maybe.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Brig...ralian-Supporters-Club/182347468450496?ref=hl

Happy New Year to you.My daughter and her friend went to Oz on Boxing Day and are in Sydney for New Year's Eve.............so amongst the 1.5m,there are guaranteed to be at least two Albion supporters!
Have a good one.

blueandwhitestripes

Mar 18, 2008
Sussex
Happy NewYear to all you Albion fans down under (and elsewhere) ! :albion2:

Seagulls Downunder

Mar 3, 2008
Sydney
Happy New Year to you.My daughter and her friend went to Oz on Boxing Day and are in Sydney for New Year's Eve.............so amongst the 1.5m,there are guaranteed to be at least two Albion supporters!
Have a good one.

I think you'd be surprised if I told you that there were at least 50 Albion fans down there last night judging by our Facebook page and that dosen't include the many that are over for the cricket.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Sadly I think you are right, and not one of them has met me? :lol: It is a time of year to spread joy and happiness to everyone (even the guy I have just banned on here!! :lol: ......... calm down everyone it was an American spammer!! :) ) hope you and yours have a good year Spicy :) x

Thanks and you and yours hitony.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here