Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jonjo Shelvey?

Dec 31, 2012
In the Gym
Apparently. We are about to make a bid for Voldemort. Not sure how reliable the source Is though as I was told by the husband of the "head steward" Think what you will of It. To be honest. I think he's out of our reach.

D

Deleted member 18477

Utter garbage! Tell your source they're mental!

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Apparently. We are about to make a bid for Voldemort. Not sure how reliable the source Is though as I was told by the husband of the "head steward" Think what you will of It. To be honest. I think he's out of our reach.

I think your source is as reliable as England's middle order at present.

blueandwhitestripes

Mar 18, 2008
Sussex
More chance of Bon Jovi singing at the Amex

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
He got into an England squad only last year and has been a regular starter for Swansea this season. Probably not likely to be dropping down to play Championship football then.

Dec 31, 2012
In the Gym
Pointless thread, why post such tripe.

I'm only posting what I heard. Is that not reason enough to post? Sure there's a 99.9% chance of It not happening but hey. countless threads throughout the years has been posted on this site and many more to come. Stranger things have happened at the Albion.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Ah yes - Its that time of year again. Guess I need to tap up my sauce for the latest rumours? My Mum once lived next door to Gareth Barry's Auntie. If there's any hot gossip, Auntie Barry will know it first......

Thinking about it? Swansea are our feeder club so it must be true..........

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
He's more or less first pick for Swansea. Moronic rumour. Might as well say we're linked with Suarez, it's just as likely to happen.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

What the England international of 14 months ago Jonjo Shelvey? I look forward to him donning the stripes.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
More chance of Jon Aurtenetxe from Athletic Club....

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
To be fair to the OP, we can bid for whoever the heck we like - it doesn't necessarily suggest for a second that we'll get them.

We could bid £500k for Messi and be told to get stuffed, but it wouldn't change the fact that we had bid.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Trust me when I'm only saying what I got told. Personally I don't think we'll try and get anyone In.

ah, its transfer season. dozens of posts speculating interest, "only saying what i was told" and otherwise excusing themselves after a fanciful rumour is pointed out as utter tosh. Shelvey is playing regular in a mid table Premiership side, if you looked it up 16 of 19 games. do you really think that a Championship team is going to have anything to offer him and be bold enough to make a bid? oh, no of course you dont, you're only passing on information. just without taking 5 seconds (longer than to post) to think if its remotly likely. Why the fudge do you think the head steward would even know the first thing about transfer targets? just admit you made it up for a laugh and we can all move on to the next.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here