Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Buckley out for four weeks

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
If they say four weeks, it'll be longer than that, sure as eggs is eggs. Shame as it seemed, by all accounts, as if he was starting to get his mojo back at Blackpool.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
But more significantly.....

CMS back before the end of January.

D

Deleted member 18477

Oh FFS! I love Buckley but it's taking the piss now

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
He's a bit of a race horse isn't he. Such a shame for him and for the Albion.

He pulled his hamstring at The Keepmoat after going down the wing in exocet mode.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
To be honest, he hasn't been great shakes since coming back. I hope he gets fixed up soon and we see a return of last seasons form. I'd be delighted to get Conway in. His final ball combined with Ulloa's aerial ability will be epic.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
He's been dreadful so far this season, just doesn't look like he trusts his hamstrings as he never seems willing to go full tilt at a full back, always seems to check back and knock it sideways to a full-back. That said, from the highlights of the Blackpool game it looked like he'd finally found a bit of form, and then BANG, out for a month. Just our luck this season. I'd suspect if it was in any doubt, this will solidify our interest in Conway. If you could merge Buckley's pace, LuaLua's trickery and Conway's final ball, that winger would be the best in the division by far.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Fingers crossed.
However, he was initially due back last August. Then October. Then before Xmas. Now by end of January...

Really? I thought I remembered someone saying he wouldn't be back until the New Year, so they weren't far off. Unless I'm thinking of Hoskins, who now won't be back until March or something?

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Really? I thought I remembered someone saying he wouldn't be back until the New Year, so they weren't far off. Unless I'm thinking of Hoskins, who now won't be back until March or something?

Talking of Hoskins...what kind of injury, apart from amputation can keep you out for over 2 seasons? Much as I liked him as a player,can we afford to keep him on a sicknote?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Talking of Hoskins...what kind of injury, apart from amputation can keep you out for over 2 seasons? Much as I liked him as a player,can we afford to keep him on a sicknote?

Collar-a

hoskins-n229-438989_478x359.jpg

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton

The first one was a ligament in one knee, the second was a broken foot and the third was a ligament in the other knee. Very unfortunate. Also, the surgery to repair the latter didn't go well.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.

I think Hoskins has undergone a complete skeleton transplant one bone at a time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here