Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Kuszczak

Calderon~El-Abd~Upson~Chicksen

Crofts~Bridcutt~Ince

Barnes~Ulloa~Lualua​

Subs: Brezovan, Agustien, Spanish Dave, Andrews, Dunk, Orlandi, Dickenson

I've gone for two changes, Chicksen to replace Ward (might change if Ward is fit) and Lualua in for the hamstrung Buckley.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Kuszczak

Crofts~Bridcutt~Ince

Barnes~Ulloa~Lualua​

I've gone for two changes, Chicksen to replace Ward (might change if Ward is fit) and Lualua in for the hamstrung Buckley.

Hard to argue with that, would like to see more of Agustein and look forward to the return of Orlandi so good options from the bench.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Kuszczak

Bruno
El-Abd
Upson
Calderon / (Ward if fit)

Ince
Bridcutt
Agustien

David
Ulloa
Barnes

Subs:
Brezovan
Chicksen (Calderon if Ward starts)
Crofts
LuaLua
Orlandi
Andrews
Barker / Forster-Caskey

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
I'd go for a very similar line-up with:

Kuszczak
Calderon ~ El-Abd ~ Upson ~ Chicksen
Forster-Caskey ~ Ince ~ Crofts
Barnes ~ Ulloa ~ Lualua

Bench: Brezovan, Dunk, Bridcutt, Lopez, Orlandi, Agustien, March.

I thought Bridcutt was poor on Sunday, but he'll never get dropped, so he'll be on in place of Forster-Caskey.
If he does get dropped, however, cue binfest about how he's obviously going to Sunderland.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove

Kuszczak
Barnes ~ Ulloa ~ Lualua

I thought Bridcutt was poor on Sunday, but he'll never get dropped, so he'll be on in place of Forster-Caskey.
If he does get dropped, however, cue binfest about how he's obviously going to Sunderland.

The reason he correctly won't be dropped for Wednesday is that his our best player and poor performances from him are incredibly rare, therefore on the basis his more likely to put in a performance than his replacement means he retains his place.

Dec 29, 2011

Kuszczak
Barnes ~ Ulloa ~ Lualua

Can't drop Bridcutt after one or two bad games. Look at how many chances Oscar gave Bruno before he started playing well.

SeagullSongs

Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
The reason he correctly won't be dropped for Wednesday is that his our best player and poor performances from him are incredibly rare, therefore on the basis his more likely to put in a performance than his replacement means he retains his place.

Can't drop Bridcutt after one or two bad games. Look at how many chances Oscar gave Bruno before he started playing well.

Thing is, I think I've forgotten how good Bridcutt can actually be. :nono:

SockMonster

Oct 12, 2007
Brighton
Certain change would seem to be Lua Lua for Buckley. Can see Ince being rested as well and Augustien coming in for him. Full backs will depend on injuries obviously. Only other possible change I can see would be Greer returning which appears unlikely. When can Conway return on loan or otherwise?

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton

Kuszczak
Barnes ~ Ulloa ~ Lualua

Can't agree about Forster-Caskey, will be a long while before he gets his chance again, has moments of great skill but for me he goes missing far far too much in games. Think he might well have missed his chance to claim a spot in the first 11 when given the chance.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I'll be upset if Ince is dropped again. Does a 21 year old who is that powerful already really need resting? He's the same age as Neymar who is playing in 2 domestic competitions, a European competition and will head straight out to the world cup.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Kuszczak

Crofts~Bridcutt~Ince

Barnes~Ulloa~Lualua​

Do we know if Orlandi is fit enough for the bench? Why Dickenson instead of March out of curiosity

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
My Team would be:

...........................................Kuszczak...........................................
Calderon...................El Abd........................Upson........................Ward/Chicksen
.......................Bridcutt......................................Ince....................................

Lope...................................Crofts.............................Barnes
.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Ulloa...............................

SeagullSongs

Oct 10, 2011
Southampton

My Team would be:

...........................................Kuszczak...........................................
Calderon...................El Abd........................Upson........................Ward/Chicksen
.......................Bridcutt......................................Ince....................................

Lope...................................Crofts.............................Barnes
.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Ulloa...............................

Just a heads-up on formatting, if you put your line-up between (center) and (/center) with square brackets instead of round, then you don't have to use all those full stops :thumbsup:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Do we know if Orlandi is fit enough for the bench? Why Dickenson instead of March out of curiosity
Dickenson is a forward rather than a winger, I didn't want three wide players on the bench.

Jimmy Grimble

Would also like to know why so many have Orlandi on the bench? Has there been news about him?

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
---------------- Kuszczak ------------

Calderon -- El-Abd -- Upson --Ward

---Crofts ----- Bridcutt -------Ince --

--- Barnes ----- Ulloa ------ Lua Lua --

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Just a heads-up on formatting, if you put your line-up between (center) and (/center) with square brackets instead of round, then you don't have to use all those full stops :thumbsup:

Sorry I am now confused !

Do I just bracket each player with the following brackets......[Ward] or do I have to add something else.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
My own opinion is i hope Ward is fit. Reason being i think the defence has been pretty solid, then Greer got injured, El Ab played well but had a mare against Charlton. Chicksen did well against a team that has not been scoring, best keep the defence as near to the solidity that we had.
I would play Ince and definitely Crofts and Bridcutt.
My reasoning is that a bit of a gap is emerging in the league, points wise, we need to keep putting points on the board.
I think Chicksen and Forster-Caskey and Augstien will play in the Cup, resting a few of the others.

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
my team
big pole
calderon
upson
elabd
chicksen or ward if fit or bruno if fit
bridcutt
crofts
ince if hes not playing i wont be happy
lua lua
barnes
ulloa
subs brez plus 6

Last edited:

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Come on be honest.....

How many of you select 'Big Pole' as you can't remember how to spell Kuszczak ??

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here