[Official Site] Larkin To Face Australia

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
u17-l229-1265595_478x359.jpg

PUBLISHED
18:43 30th December 2013
by James Hilsum
I’ll receive a cap after the Australia game, which is something I will cherish. "
Kellie Larkin
Albion girls’ centre of excellence player Kellie Larkin has been selected for the Independent Schools Football Association (ISFA) under-18 team to play Australia Schools on 19th January.
The England under-17 international has already appeared twice for the ISFA in games at St George’s Park against a Shropshire side and a Welsh schools team, and is eagerly anticipating next month’s match.
She told seagulls.co.uk, “It’s a great achievement because I just got into the squad, so I must have done something right to be asked back again. I really enjoyed playing alongside the girls because they’re all really lovely.“We had two sessions before the Shropshire match, so I was quite tired before the game. The Wales game was a very hard match; they had Welsh youth internationals playing for them.
“To actually come out of that game with a 4-4 draw and to score the equaliser was a great feeling.
"It was nice to just fit in and play two full games, after only knowing two people in the squad beforehand. I’ll receive a cap after the Australia game, which is something I will cherish and hopefully there are many more opportunities that can come from this.”
The match takes place at Repton School in Derbyshire, 1:30pm kick-off.

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here