Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Question about Reading tickets

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010
Sorry if this has been asked already. I'm a ST holder in the WSU, for the Reading game decided to try a new vantage point ((ESL). So i've ordered and paid but the collection option it gave me was 'print at home' whereas I thought the ticket would be just 'loaded' onto my plastic card, meaning i would not need to print at home. So will i need to print it or will it be loaded onto my ST?

Thanks in anticipation NSC.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
I think they only get loaded onto your card when you take your own seat. I've moved for this game and got sent paper tickets, as I expected. So yes, I would imagine you'll have to print them at home.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Sorry if this has been asked already. I'm a ST holder in the WSU, for the Reading game decided to try a new vantage point ((ESL). So i've ordered and paid but the collection option it gave me was 'print at home' whereas I thought the ticket would be just 'loaded' onto my plastic card, meaning i would not need to print at home. So will i need to print it or will it be loaded onto my ST?

I'm doing similar - trying out ESU instead of my usual WSU. I printed the tickets - they will not be loaded onto your ticket, I don't think.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex

You need to print at home - because it is not your regular ST seat number (which is printed on your ST).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here