Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Question about Reading tickets

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010
Sorry if this has been asked already. I'm a ST holder in the WSU, for the Reading game decided to try a new vantage point ((ESL). So i've ordered and paid but the collection option it gave me was 'print at home' whereas I thought the ticket would be just 'loaded' onto my plastic card, meaning i would not need to print at home. So will i need to print it or will it be loaded onto my ST?

Thanks in anticipation NSC.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
I think they only get loaded onto your card when you take your own seat. I've moved for this game and got sent paper tickets, as I expected. So yes, I would imagine you'll have to print them at home.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Sorry if this has been asked already. I'm a ST holder in the WSU, for the Reading game decided to try a new vantage point ((ESL). So i've ordered and paid but the collection option it gave me was 'print at home' whereas I thought the ticket would be just 'loaded' onto my plastic card, meaning i would not need to print at home. So will i need to print it or will it be loaded onto my ST?

I'm doing similar - trying out ESU instead of my usual WSU. I printed the tickets - they will not be loaded onto your ticket, I don't think.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex

You need to print at home - because it is not your regular ST seat number (which is printed on your ST).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here