Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Could our fans lose us promotion?

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
I like to think mine and other's season ticket or just ticket buyers money might help the club get promoted.

I think it probably does help although Old Trafford and the Emirates go very quiet at times and Man Utd and Arsenal have done reasnobly well in the last few years. Ultimately it is a symbiotic relationship between players and fans and one feeds off the other.

raba

Jun 9, 2013
Eagles 1 actually agreed with my post in this thread. I still think it's relevant, as yesterday demonstrated, as Acker, for instance, has articulated on this page of this thread. We need to recognise that at times we don't help the team, that we could do more, and that recognising this might actually help the team. NSC is great as a discussion site, but it can also be more than that, as a vehicle to assist the team, although I haven't witnessed too many occasions where this attribute has been brought into fruition.

I don't think he was agreeing with you, more taking the pee at having to hand out song sheets to get people to join in.

I think the phrase your supporters would use is 'tinpot'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here