Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leroy LITA

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
It was very strange to say the least, you could say to cover a potential injury to Barnes but for a few games Barnes hadn't mustered a shot on goal so it makes you wonder why he wasn't even given a half.

Kevlar

Dec 20, 2013
with all the injuries the only reason he did not get more game time was because the manager
did not think he was good enough.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
I asked Oscar to get him because i couldn't have taken all the whining on here if we hadn't had cover for a Barnes injury.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Never given a chance, strangely. Then Barnes' form meant he was kept out of the side for good reason.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Well every team needs at least one striker on the bench and there's not much point if he's shit. I'm surprised he didn't get more gametime, especially at home. It's like a poor man's version of Jermain Defoe's situation at Spurs. I'd still like to see two proper strikers start for the Albion; in my fantasy world that would be Ulloa and Zamora but I'm looking forward to seeing Ulloa and CMS together. I'm not holding my breath though, as I fancy Oscar will stick with Ulloa, Barnes and a winger.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
How good was he in training then to all the experts on here? I never managed to see any training sessions unfortunatly and he obviously didn't play much so

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I'm not sure we saw enough of him to pronounce him Shit really.

I'm sure the management team did.

I haven't followed his career that closely, but he used to be an exceptional striker. He has, however, always come across as being a bit of a nob, so perhaps he didn't take the chance to put himself in the shop window or just wasn't fit enough? It was well documented that he had been holding out for a Premier League team, so perhaps an ego came with the loan spell.

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
He got unlucky that the team and especially barnes was playing qell. Why would oscar change the team when he didnt need to?

Johnnyboy

Sep 25, 2010
North Hampshire
I asked Oscar to get him because i couldn't have taken all the whining on here if we hadn't had cover for a Barnes injury.

I agree with this and pressed the thumbs up symbol but it seems to show a thumbs down. Apologies to Watford Zero and I will stop using technology I don't understand!

UTA

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here