Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Away Tickets

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
I don't often get to away games but the opportunity arose to get to the Watford game.

I purchased this morning with no hassle. I thought we had a loyalty scheme and was expecting to have to wait to the tail end. Is this no longer the case?

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I expect as it is now on a Sunday they are not anticipating a mad rush for tickets. Didnt realise they were even on sale yet.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
3pm ko, one of the closest matches, I would expect lots to go.

Afterall we sold out Bournemouth at stupid o clock ko time

But that was a derby game :jester:

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Bagged four for us this morning. Would still expect 1800-2000 to make it, especially if the good run continues and we're firmly ensconced in the top 6.

theboybilly

I can't buy online (I keep getting logged-out) I've rung the ticket office and they say they know the website is having problems. I've had this before and think I'm being fobbed off.
Is anybody else having problems getting Watford tickets?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I don't often get to away games but the opportunity arose to get to the Watford game.

I purchased this morning with no hassle. I thought we had a loyalty scheme and was expecting to have to wait to the tail end. Is this no longer the case?

All the loyalty scheme amounts to is STHs > Other Members > General sale.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I can't buy online (I keep getting logged-out) I've rung the ticket office and they say they know the website is having problems. I've had this before and think I'm being fobbed off.
Is anybody else having problems getting Watford tickets?

No, I've just got mine. Watford has a large away end which is probably why there isn't a restriction for loyalty points.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
No, I've just got mine. Watford has a large away end which is probably why there isn't a restriction for loyalty points.

Watching the Fl show At yesterday's game at Watford they looked like they had cordoned off half the 'away' end and used it for home fans.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
Looks like a maximum of 2050 for us at this match (but i guess they will sell them 1 block at a time and if they don't look like selling all the blocks, they return some to Watford to sell)
http://www.seagulls.talent-sport.co.uk/Assets/HTML/UNITEDKINGDOM/PUBLIC/Product/Other/A15T14.pdf

Looks like they don't tend to give away fans the whole end any more like they used to. Possibly due to all the derilict stands on the East side of the ground, I guess capacity is reduced till they do some development, so need to grab a bit of space from the stand that used to be all away.

Quote from the Football Ground Guide
"What Is It Like For Visiting Supporters?
Away fans are housed in the Vicarage Road Stand at one end of the ground. This stand is normally shared with home supporters (with the obligatory 'no-mans land' comprised of empty seats covered in netting in-between). Around 2,200 visiting fans can be accommodated in this area. The stand has electronic turnstiles, meaning that you have to place your ticket into a bar code reader to gain entrance. You should also then expect to be searched by the stewards on the way in."

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Looks like they don't tend to give away fans the whole end any more like they used to. Possibly due to all the derilict stands on the East side of the ground, I guess capacity is reduced till they do some development, so need to grab a bit of space from the stand that used to be all away.

Quote from the Football Ground Guide
"What Is It Like For Visiting Supporters?
Away fans are housed in the Vicarage Road Stand at one end of the ground. This stand is normally shared with home supporters (with the obligatory 'no-mans land' comprised of empty seats covered in netting in-between). Around 2,200 visiting fans can be accommodated in this area. The stand has electronic turnstiles, meaning that you have to place your ticket into a bar code reader to gain entrance. You should also then expect to be searched by the stewards on the way in."

Pff. They don't come close to filling their ground anyway I reckon if a team was likely to sellout that whole stand then they would get it.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
Pff. They don't come close to filling their ground anyway I reckon if a team was likely to sellout that whole stand then they would get it.

Quite, although they had QPR yesterday, one would have thought they'd be bringing a bigger away following than we would.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here