Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion vs AFC Bournemouth ***Official Match Thread***

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
After the success of my first thread vs Blackpool another seaside derby this time closer to home...Bournemouth.

Over the years I've been associated to Bournemouth and can honestly say it would be my second choice as a residency. I used to take girlfriends and stay there.
Best moment was playing in Bobcats vs B52's game in Kings Park....a real tough game and can't remember result just now.
http://www.britballnow.co.uk/History/Britball Teams/BrightonB52s.html7
Anyway back to the game...I used to visit Bournemouth when they were named Bournemouth and Boscombe Athletic. ...happy days. Always good derbies.... let's hope to kick 2014 off in the best possible taste...as King Kenny would say.....

Last edited:

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
After the success of my first thread vs Blackpool another seaside derby this time closer to home...Bournemouth.

Over the years I've been associated to Bournemouth and can honestly say it would be my second choice as a residency. I used to take girlfriends and stay there.
Best moment was playing in Bobcats vs B52's game in Kings Park....a real tough game and can't remember result just now.
Anyway back to the game...I used to visit Bournemouth when they were named Bournemouth and Boscombe Athletic. ...happy days. Always good derbies.... let's hope to kick 2014 off in the best possible taste...as King Kenny would say.....

Ah I see what you did there. :thumbsup:

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
New Year's Day 2008 Withdean 2-2 v. Bmuff with seconds to go and Alex Revell writes himself into BHA folklore and smashes in the winner, and his third, to bring the house down :ohmy:

Nil-nil on the cards then :lolol:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
What no stats? OH NO!!!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
too early
too late
what the hell its a 3-0 win whatever way you look at it
fate is in the hands or feet of those playing not us

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
New Year's Day 2008 Withdean 2-2 v. Bmuff with seconds to go and Alex Revell writes himself into BHA folklore and smashes in the winner, and his third, to bring the house down :ohmy:

Nil-nil on the cards then :lolol:

I was following that on SSN whilst visiting a friend's elderly grandmother in the depths of the Scottish Borders (not in the Little Britain sense) and leapt in the air, spilling sherry down my jumper when Revell bagged his third.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
A bit early for predictions but this is a two nil win for The Albion.

blueandwhitestripes

Mar 18, 2008
Sussex
We need to be on our toes for this one. They're having a good Run of form with 2 wins and a draw. Sounds like they bossed ipswich and were unlucky not to win last time out. Meanwhile we've had 2 tricky away trips on difficult surfaces. I'd love a win but have a feeling it will finish all square.

LU7 RED

Nov 5, 2010
Leighton Buzzard
From our view - I went yesterday against Ipswich and we were very unlucky not to win - seeing at it was only my 6th game of the season (plastic) I was genuinely surprised how well we knocked the ball about and dominated Ipswich.

Saying that, you are strong at home (ignoring the Barnsley result) so a lucky or unlucky 2-1 to yourselves I think. O'Kane is our best player at the moment, will be interesting to see how he does up against Bridcutt, if the latter plays.

Looking forward to Wednesday, should be a cracker.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here