Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chicksen's debut is just another day at the office [The Argus]

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
[h=3]Chicksen's debut is just another day at the office[/h]5:00am Monday 30th December 2013 in Albion By Brian Owen
2794943.jpg
Adam Chicksen in the action
Adam Chicksen has revealed how Albion ensured his debut for the club was just another day at the office.
The young left-back got his first competitive playing time for the Seagulls as substitute for the dazed Stephen Ward at Blackpool yesterday.
But he said he felt at home straight away after working with the first team regulars on a daily basis.
Chicksen has struggled to make matchday 18s since his switch from MK Dons in the summer on a three-year deal but slotted in smoothly at Bloomfield Road.
He said of his debut: “It has been long-awaited. I’ve been keeping my head down, working hard and waiting for that opportunity.
“I’m happy to get it out of the way.
“The lads have been welcoming all season.
“They have kept me in around the squad so, when I came on, it felt like just another day at the office.”
Chicksen helped the Seagulls bounce back from their Boxing Day disappointment at Charlton.
He said: “To get the 1-0 is a great result. It shows our resilience. This is a hard place to come to.”

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here