• Agustien

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Bruno

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Kazenga LuaLua

Votes: 3 4.8%

• Total voters

Dec 29, 2011
Between the 5 in the poll, who is most injury prone? Hoskins + Vicente don't count because they would win too easily.

Last edited:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Hoskins? CMS? Vincentelot?

Missing out some very obvious candidates here.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Anderton or at least our version.

Dec 29, 2011
Hoskins? CMS? Vincentelot?

Missing out some very obvious candidates here.

Forgot Hoskins. CMS isn't very injury prone IMO, just had one long injury. I considered Vicente but thought he'd win by a landslide so left him out. TBH I think Hoskins will win with a landslide too, I'd like to know out of these 5 which is worst because they all seem pretty even to me.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Buckley is giving the physio's more over time than Vicente at the moment :)

scooter1

How soon is now?
Calling Hoskins a sicknote seems particularly unkind. He looks to be a bloke that is desperate to play for our club. He simply has a bad injury. A malingerer he is not.
This.
We've yet to see a fully fit Hoskins as he's rushed himself back when he shouldn't have. Hernia, not a sick note injury. Broken bone, not a sick note injury. Ruptured knee ligaments(and failed surgery), again not sick note
For me, sadly it's Buckley, he obviously has a weak hamstring with a problem that needs a proper diagnosis and a long term solution

Calling Hoskins a sicknote seems particularly unkind. He looks to be a bloke that is desperate to play for our club. He simply has a bad injury. A malingerer he is not.

I get he impression from his occasional Tweets that he is thoroughly p****d of with not being able to play and agree that "sicknote" is unkind. Surely if you are lucky enough to have the skills and the breaks to be doing something that many would envy you would rather be doing it that than not?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Is a sicknote someone with a genuine injury, or someone who doesn't play because they can't be bothered to get fit for selection?
What is Augustien's injury?

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove

And yet the one time he was fit and able to give something back for his transfer fee and wages, he went off and left for a loan at Sheffield United.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
And yet the one time he was fit and able to give something back for his transfer fee and wages, he went off and left for a loan at Sheffield United.

His little girl died and he wanted to be near his family in Nottingham.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I think this thread shows off the more disgusting side of some of our supporters. Well done to those that defend our players.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here