Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You are the headmaster...

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
B+ Bad start but recovered well. Need to kick on as has the players to make it happen. Sometimes needs to think about out the box and also be not so rigid on keeping the shirt.

PS I think you are very good xx

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Learns quickly from mistakes, isn't fazed by adverse situations, handles difficult circumstances well, but could do a little more to communicate with the fans.
Keep up the good work.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
B.

+
Took over in difficult circumstances but has won over the majority of fans despite the popularity of the last bloke.
Has got us winning games away.
As generally maintained a similar approach of football which is popular with the fans.
Has made some shrewd signings in Ward and Conway
Looking good for the play-offs despite having been crippled by injury
-
A reluctance (until 3 days ago) to play more than 1 up front
Numerous dull performances at home
Midweek games at the Amex are still shit
Nobody really knows our best 11
Inexplicable loyalty to certain players like Spanish Dave
Tends to send out Jones to do the interviews when we lose

Acker79

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Oscar doesn't turn up to classes. When I have asked why he has told me "a) I am a grown adult male who has completed his academic education b) I have a job as a football head coach C) Who the hell are you anyway? This is supposed to be a closed training session. Security!". I'm afraid if these absences continue, I do no predict he will do well in his GCSEs this June.

The Upper Library

May 23, 2013
Oscar is calm under pressure. He is been able to turn difficult situations to his advantage - the number of injuries we have had has opened up opportunities for the whole squad. Needs to now show he can maintain momentum with the increasing number of options that are at is his disposal with returning payers. Needs to also show his ability to make the right choices (if allowed) in the transfer window.

Over all very impressed - awaiting to see what the rest of season has in store.

PILTDOWN MAN

Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Being made head prefect straight away was always going to be hard but with the help of his deputy he has made great strides.

We hope the school burser will be able to help him pass his final test in the next term.

A+

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Dear Oscar

I can confirm that we will not be selling any players in the coming transfer window. Thanks again for your great work.

Merry Chirstmas and a Happy New Year.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I worried most for Oscar under my tutelage during the canalboat week away when he and other students from La Colina Dr La Granja were expected to be as adult and responsible as I their supervisor was. Sadly, I'd become an horrendous alcoholic in cahoots with Trevor Cuchillo de Carne, a foul and gingery boy the friend of no one but I and Vicente El Salvaje. Oscar was headboy material, but his upside down smile prevented many from trusting him. I know I never did. The message was unfortunately clear to him and for the remains of that year he quietly went about proving us wrong, which he did triumphantly and without ire. His efforts were A-grade whilst his civility earnt him a + from me for the few remaining month I was allowed in the company of youngsters.

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK
A-

To be level points with 6th when you consider the injuries suffered is little short of astounding.

Only criticism would be reluctance to make changes when a player "has the shirt".

Although I guess players appreciate this.

BHseagull

Aug 5, 2008
Brighton
B+

Started brightly and showing signs of further improvement. I feel you could be an A* pupil by the end of the year.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
B

Has adapted well after a turbulent summer holiday period which left the school in a somewhat chaotic state. Works calmly and quietly and gets on well with those around him. Oscar has had to deal with many absences from class but has not dwelt on this for too long, preferring to encourage others to reach their true potential.

Recent weeks have seen an upturn in many aspects of performance including results, attendance levels and morale. Good solid start, but must keep striving to improve further. End of term exam success is achievable and is the yardstick by which he should be judged.

Stat Brother

Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Please please don't ever leave my school.
If you and your grades go OFSTED will close us down and I'll get moved to an inner city pooh-hole.

Although knowing my luck I'll get a wannabe inner city with a chip on each shoulder, and a tendency to burn their own homes.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
Garcia! Get in here now!

Close the door Garcia!

Promotion or you get 50 lashings.

play offs or 100 lashings.

now get out Garcia before I kane your arse so hard your feet wont touch the ground....GO GO GO GO GO!!! OUT!!!!

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Choice of attire inconsistent - could do with choosing a look and sticking with it; ideally something smart

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Blimey the guy must be a right dunce given some of your scores - I thought everyone got AAA++** for everything these days at school? ;) Even if you didn't sit the exam!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Garcia! Get in here now!

Close the door Garcia!

Promotion or you get 50 lashings.

play offs or 100 lashings.

now get out Garcia before I kane your arse so hard your feet wont touch the ground....GO GO GO GO GO!!! OUT!!!!

This is more like a classic 70s education. You forgot to add the immortal words "...I'll knock you into next week if you don't..."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here