Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paul Ince sounds a bit peeved

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I like him referring to us as a bigger club - how times change I seem to remember before the Poyet reign him not wanting our manager job, don't like the bloke at all.

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
Yes he certainly sounds very low, and also sincere. To me he is saying what a lot of managers must often feel when expectation is above and beyond being realistic

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
I like Ince, always have, and he came across really well - hard to disagree with any of what he said.

They have idiot fans, probably the year in the prem gave many of them delusions of grandure.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
I like him referring to us as a bigger club - how times change I seem to remember before the Poyet reign him not wanting our manager job, don't like the bloke at all.

To be fair Ince and Poyet have always been good mates and Ince has always shown respect to us as a club, regardless of whether he wanted the managers job. I think he's an average manager but always respected his comments on us.

burrish-gull

Mar 24, 2009
He's a top bloke, when we played Wolves at Withdean he made a point of clapping us after the game when we beat them 4-1 I think?, I'll never forget that....

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
6 red cards this month and today's assault on Ward might arguably been another.
If I was a Blackpool fan that alone wiuld have me worried.

U think Ince will be gone quite soon. Indeed I reckon both the Blackpool Inces might be gone before January is out.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
At the start of the season I thought they might struggle. Given that, I would say 10th is good for them. However, having started very well and being in the play offs, I suppose that they have struggled recently. Must be a concern that they will drop further but I'm sure they'll have enough to stay up.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Nothing wrong with his interview. He sounds hurt

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Very gracious loser when we turned them over at the Amex last year. I never really liked him when he was a player, and I don't rate him as a manager, but starting to warm to him as a person.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
I tipped them to go down and he's done well overall. Fair enough, it sounds like some of the fans need a reality check. They are a bottom end champ/top end league one club I think.

BHseagull

Aug 5, 2008
Brighton
Sounds close to tears. I must admit I have a lot of respect for him as a professional.

I honestly think he sounds like that the whole time though. Pick any interview and listen to it and it sounds as though he may burst out crying at any point.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here