Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fewest appearances for Albion in 2nd tier?

D

Deleted User X18H

For a bonus point anyone care to name the opponents?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Gary Stevens with 0.

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
D

Deleted User X18H

Cambridge United. The dullest of games on the dullest of days. And here is 20 seconds of highlights if you can avoid falling asleep.

I remember having a competition to guess how many times the ball would be kicked over the top of stands.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LY5EMr1N2Rs
Indeed Sir, I was there too. If I remember Beeney was injured and Digweed suspended and the one game loan arranged at least two weeks before . Old suspension system

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
Credit to Goldstone Rapper for the highlights (I don't know how to tag). His web pages have given me hours of welcome distraction over the last year.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Claridge and Dublin were a handful and John Becks tactics of playing for throw ins and corners meant a stern test for the Albion at then top of the table Cambridge United .
All seemed to fall apart for the U's after Dublin was sold to manure and Beck was sacked soon afterwards .

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Ah, there you are. I noticed the highlights from this game are from Seagulls TV. Many thanks for the hours of pleasure your sites have afforded me. Great memories.

Thank you! That's very much appreciated :)

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
What was the name of the player we signed in the close season and then moved on a short while later? He didn't play at all.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
i think the right answer is Mark Farrington. His name seemed to always be on the team sheet but he never turned up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here