Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UFC 168 (image not for the faint hearted)

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Anyone see it last night (not having BT its taken a while for me to track it down!)

anderson-silva-broken-leg-ufc-168.jpg

+ got the lovely Ronda Rousey doing her thing

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
He'll need more than a magic sponge on that!

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Anyone see it last night (not having BT its taken a while for me to track it down!)

View attachment 49818

+ got the lovely Ronda Rousey doing her thing

I assume the "lovely" is sarcastic as Rousey is a pig in lipstick! Could not understand why Tate insisted on trying to clinch and take Rousey down when Rousey has such a great judo hip throw and is so deadly with the arm bar.

Whilst a very frustrating & gruesome end to the main event it proved that perhaps Weidman had his number and the Silva aura of invincibility was gone. Weidman was able to wrestle him and looked like he would not allow Silva to fight from distance where he can be deadly.

Might be a tough year for the UFC what with injuries to key fighters like Velasquez & Pettis plus GSP on an indefinite break from the sport.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I assume the "lovely" is sarcastic as Rousey is a pig in lipstick! Could not understand why Tate insisted on trying to clinch and take Rousey down when Rousey has such a great judo hip throw and is so deadly with the arm bar.

Whilst a very frustrating & gruesome end to the main event it proved that perhaps Weidman had his number and the Silva aura of invincibility was gone. Weidman was able to wrestle him and looked like he would not allow Silva to fight from distance where he can be deadly.

Might be a tough year for the UFC what with injuries to key fighters like Velasquez & Pettis plus GSP on an indefinite break from the sport.

The quite lovely Ronda did it again last night and with her fists.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here