Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Calde - strange game football

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
Couldn't believe it when I saw Calde on the team sheet after the horror show at Charlton and then he pops up to score the all important goal and by all accounts did a great job in defense. I'll never understand football.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Couldn't believe it when I saw Calde on the team sheet after the horror show at Charlton and then he pops up to score the all important goal and by all accounts did a great job in defense. I'll never understand football.

He did have a good game, fortunately Blackpool didn't have a really pacy winger to run at him. Well they did in Ince but played him on the right and then in the centre.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Perhaps that's why people shouldn't be so quick to deride players when they have one or two poor games. Players don't become rubbish overnight, what they need if they have a poor run, is support and encouragement from the team and the club (thankfully the Albion give this in spades) and who knows, perhaps a bit of support for the fans might help too.

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010
Perhaps that's why people shouldn't be so quick to deride players when they have one or two poor games. Players don't become rubbish overnight, what they need if they have a poor run, is support and encouragement from the team and the club (thankfully the Albion give this in spades) and who knows, perhaps a bit of support for the fans might help too.

well said superphil:drink:

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Good post bad cpelling

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways

Can I also applaud Superphil for his post -- how much appreciation can you take?

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford

A bit more appreciation here too. Great post.

Also, Calderon is always a goal threat whether he's playing well or not. Its his most reliable attribute and we always look more threatening when he's playing if a little less sound defensively.

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 8, 2013
Downunder

Totally agree:thumbup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here