Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Schumaker ski injury

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Head injury. "Serious but not life threatening" according to the bbc.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
None of the stories point to it being a serious injury thus far. So, serious? Well, not as it stands no.

Are you addicted to soap opera's?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I hope the accident was serious enough to wipe that smug grin off his face ?

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
He'll be ok as he's got such a big head. Never forget him running Damion Hill of the circuit so he could win. The bloke is a cheat and couldn't care about him to be honest. I'm sure if it was a nobody in the same situation then they would of gone by road in the ambulance.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
None of the stories point to it being a serious injury thus far. So, serious? Well, not as it stands no.

Are you addicted to soap opera's?

Princess Di's "accident" was said to be not life threatening.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
He'll be ok as he's got such a big head. Never forget him running Damion Hill of the circuit so he could win. The bloke is a cheat and couldn't care about him to be honest. I'm sure if it was a nobody in the same situation then they would of gone by road in the ambulance.

By road, In an ambulance you say. Reading is not your strong point is it

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I'm sure if it was a nobody in the same situation then they would of gone by road in the ambulance.

It's tricky to get 4 wheeled ambulances half way up a mountain and off-piste though.

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
The reports say he was conscious both at the point when the medics arrived and when he arrived at hospital. That's different to say Natasha Richardson where she was conscious immediately after her fall but then had a splitting headache an hour or 2 afterwards which she didn't get immediate treatment for and then worsened and she lost consciousness and resulted in the internal brain injuries that killed her.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here