Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Buying tickets online (Reading)

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Not something I have to do often, as STH but spent most of today's match time trying to buy my normal seat and the 2 adjoining. Those seats will be for under 16's but can't find out how to get the kids price.

OK, I may not be the brightest but there are many who will be buying tickets for the 1st time, for this match and, if the system is not idiot friendly some may give up.

Any help. please?

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Continue with the booking as normal, the price will change once you confirm the seats as long as you have selected the right age group as an option.

You're right it's not particularly user friendly and might put off potential purchasers.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
I have still not managed to be able to purchase my own seat via the website. Every time I select the stand and block it auto allocates me a seat - not my normal STH seat. cannot work out how to select a specific seat in the stand.

Rabeen

Jul 11, 2003
Worthing
Instead of selecting the stand use the interactive stadium view. This should show you all the available seats in a specific stand. If yours are still available you should be able to select them (click and highlight the ones you want).

I hope that works for you.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Thanks guys, didn't spot the option. been a bit of a mare but, once done, it all seemed so simple!

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
They do have problems currently with the on line sales I was told this morning.
I have spent all weekend trying to buy tickets without success, so I telephoned the club and they informed me of the issues. The guy was very helpful with the end result I have my seats booked now, but at a price to me. Because of their system faults I have had to pay an extra £6 for booking on the telephone, something the guy was sympathetic about but still I was charged. They also have no idea when these faults will be resolved.

Zen Frenzy

Jul 2, 2013
Withdean
Similar problem... my U16 boy's entry was hard-coded to the adult price and only mine had the option to flex between bands. Ended up purchasing back-to-front but with one of the tickets then not capable of being uploaded onto the smart-card. Notified the club who've confirmed that the problem has been passed across to their marketing dept for attention. Not the end of the world but difficult to understand how a system supposedly designed to provide ticketing services can get something so simple so wrong. Still, hats off to the club for the pricing policy - great move.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here