Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Half-Season Survey

daib0

Nov 20, 2011
Spain - England
Hi everyone, it’s daib0 here again!!

I'm wondering if you are able to answer a few questions about your season so far, we are doing a similar thing on many championship forums to get a general inter-forum idea of the nearly half-way mark:

*What was your best game of the season so far?
*Who has been your best player?
*Who has been your underperformer?
*Who has been your best signing?
*Do you believe you are underperforming, overachieving or are performing how you expected at the start of the season?

The questions are always the same for each club so it’s never personal! I'll get a general vibe from the members or I'll do an average.

It'll just help with a write up we’re doing for the Tilehurst End site and the Royals Rendezvous forum - where we’ll mention of course which forums were asked for the various categories.

Cheers guys,

daib0

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
*What was your best game of the season so far?

Definitely Leicester at home, classy performance, we looked the business.

*Who has been your best player?

I'd go for Ince as he's come from nowhere and is a real talent.

*Who has been your underperformer?

Will Buckley. A star for two seasons but he seems to have lost all of his pace, and skill.

*Who has been your best signing?

Well we didn't make many... Conway certainly started to make an impact and we hope to sign him in Jan.

*Do you believe you are underperforming, overachieving or are performing how you expected at the start of the season?

Well I keep thinking we're turning the corner then we put in a dreadful performance like at Charlton on Boxing Day. I would say how I expected given that we have a new manager. You could say we have overachieved given how many injuries we have had, and we'd certainly be higher up the table if we'd had Ulloa and Orlandi fit all season.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
*What was your best game of the season so far? - Leicester Home
*Who has been your best player? Rohan Ince
*Who has been your underperformer? Will Buckley
*Who has been your best signing? Stephen Ward
*Do you believe you are underperforming, overachieving or are performing how you expected at the start of the season? Over achieving

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
Don't think I can disagree with any if that, except I missed the Leicester game so I will say the Burnley home game

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here