Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Some FANS are so FICKLE

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I couldn't BELIEVE all those WELSH bellends cheering for TAN when they were 2 up and then BOOING him at the final whistle when they had DROPPED 2 points. It was QUITE obvious to SOME of us that Malky Mackay is a RUBBISH manager and OVERSPENT on a load of FOREIGN crap like the £8million for Cornelius and HE was DESERVEDLY sacked.

Just thank GOD we don't have Mackay at the AMEX or we would be BANKRUPT before the END of the season.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Ernie...you really are a bellend or attention seeker...you slag off Dick Knight...Oscar and then call for Malky to be the next manager...then slag off Malky...sure you're an OK guy but why post such rubbish...be true to yourself and post what you REALLY feel.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
ENrest, I saw the thread title and thought you'd been gazing lovingly in the mirror.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
I couldn't BELIEVE all those WELSH bellends cheering for TAN when they were 2 up and then BOOING him at the final whistle when they had DROPPED 2 points. It was QUITE obvious to SOME of us that Malky Mackay is a RUBBISH manager and OVERSPENT on a load of FOREIGN crap like the £8million for Cornelius and HE was DESERVEDLY sacked.

Just thank GOD we don't have Mackay at the AMEX or we would be BANKRUPT before the END of the season.

ENrest, you have the WRONG end of the STICK.
Dick NEEDS Tan. BHA needs DICK. BHA needs DICK-TAN.

Dick-Tan IN - PLOOM out

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Ernie...you really are a bellend or attention seeker...you slag off Dick Knight...Oscar and then call for Malky to be the next manager...then slag off Malky...sure you're an OK guy but why post such rubbish...be true to yourself and post what you REALLY feel.

Attention seeker, who I doubt really wants to be involved in NSC for no other reason than posting the absolutely non funny stuff that he does!

Your wording above is spot on in my opinion, I imagine after he has posted the crap that he posts, he sits back on his chair with a big grin on his face thinking how funny he has been, Ernie what you boringly do, day in and day out really is not funny anymore, don't you realise that?

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Attention seeker, who I doubt really wants to be involved in NSC for no other reason than posting the absolutely non funny stuff that he does!

Your wording above is spot on in my opinion, I imagine after he has posted the crap that he posts, he sits back on his chair with a big grin on his face thinking how funny he has been, Ernie what you boringly do, day in and day out really is not funny anymore, don't you realise that?

Bacon

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009

If only he had your stunning wit and repartee. Eh?

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford

I think its really sad.

People attention seek for a number of reasons. They may not have a very good family or social network and feel lonely. They may be in emotional distress but don't know how to ask for help, they may also feel that if they ask for help they'll be rejected so they try to get the person their seeking attention from to come to them. People that attention seek are often unhappy and suffer from low self esteem.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Oh, now come on guys. Unrest doesn't always hit the mark (this one is relatively poor - only a 4/10), but some of his posts are hysterically funny; to me anyway. NSC would be a poorer place without him, imo.

Up the ARS.

Solid at the back

Sep 1, 2010
Glorious Shoreham by Sea
Oh, now come on guys. Unrest doesn't always hit the mark (this one is relatively poor - only a 4/10), but some of his posts are hysterically funny; to me anyway. NSC would be a poorer place without him, imo.

Up the ARS.

Then you and some others on here have a really poor sense of humour.
These threads are just spam. His account should be banned/deleted/locked for all the shit he posts (minus the odd boxing threads he contributes too) on here.
Yet the mods ban people who contribute honest opinions. e.g about the royal family just because it upsets some royalists, freemasons etc

PA-3362104.jpg

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Quite right. We should just post how shit Barnes is and wait for the wondrous thumbs up signs. Free speech my ARS.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Then you and some others on here have a really poor sense of humour.
These threads are just spam. His account should be banned/deleted/locked for all the shit he posts (minus the odd boxing threads he contributes too) on here.
Yet the mods ban people who contribute honest opinions. e.g about the royal family just because it upsets some royalists, freemasons etc

Can you put up what you think is your most interesting post of the last year and we can all discuss its merits?

London Pompous

Feb 16, 2008
Vegas Seagull; said:
Wow, those 'E's are a bit crazy...

Depends who your supplier is sonny. If you need some just let me know as I'm ITK, savvy?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here