[Official Site] Buckley Expects Open Contest

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
buck-l229-1260397_478x359.jpg

PUBLISHED
19:22 28th December 2013
by Adam Tighe
Blackpool like to play fast attacking football and I feel it will be an open game and hopefully a good spectacle"
Will Buckley
Will Buckley believes the pitch at Bloomfield Road will be comparable to the Valley on Boxing Day but still expects a free flowing game.
He told seagulls.co.uk, “The conditions will be similar but I expect they will approach the game differently from how Charlton did. The conditions are going to be heavy up there so we need to judge that.
“Blackpool like to play fast attacking football and I feel it will be an open game and hopefully a good spectacle.
“It was a shame at Charlton with all our travelling fans that we couldn’t get a win for them but hopefully we will put that right.”
The winger also believes that the whole squad will be utilised over the festive period and feels both Ashley Barnes and Leo Ulloa have an important role to play.
He added, “It is up to the manager now who starts, we usually play with three up top so we will see who it will be.
“I think Ash and Leo are similar players, and Ash has been playing and doing well for us but with four games in just over a week everyone is going to be needed.”

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here