Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

INFLATABLE SEAGULL - £1.11 delivered

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 8, 2013
Downunder
It came up as 2.90 when I clicked on the link, with free delivery if you spend more than 10.00!!

skr80

Oct 9, 2003
look lower right - more buying options....buy via the Express goods uk.....

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
[MENTION=232]Simster[/MENTION] might need one of these. His one 'accidentally' fell from our hospitality box at Selhurst onto the Palace fans below.

Petunia

Living the dream
May 8, 2013
Downunder
look lower right - more buying options....buy via the Express goods uk.....

Thanks. Just bought some for the last home game..........or Wembley maybe?:)

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
[MENTION=232]Simster[/MENTION] might need one of these. His one 'accidentally' fell from our hospitality box at Selhurst onto the Palace fans below.

That nearly got us chucked out. Unlikely you'd ever have spoken to me again I fear.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

What a pity you didn't have the foresight to fill up the inflatable seagull with bird poo :lol:

"If I had the wings of a seagull
If I had the arse of a crow
I'd fly right over Selhurst
And shit on the *******s below"

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
486814_10151416801406811_397521569_n.jpg

Petunia

Living the dream
May 8, 2013
Downunder

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Don't forget to buy them through the NSC link to Amazon.

Every little helps,eh [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Hmmm, should we go all out with balloons, streamers, seagulls and beach balls... or should we have none of it as it hasn't worked previously?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I love this review on it....

Having pulled the package from the envelope, I tore at the plastic wrapping unleashing the heady fumes of sealed plastic into the tight air of my living room. Perhaps, if I realised then what I know now, I might have stopped and put the accursed thing back in its envelope. But I was intoxicated with joy at the thought of the funny little seagull and how much it would look at home, hanging from my ceiling. And so, I inflated it...
Things went well for the first day or two. It dangled quite serenely from a corner of the ceiling; catching the occasional waft of fresh air from the open window.
I couldn't have been happier.
However, slowly but surely, over the next few days, something crept over me, like a frail shroud of fear.
It started innocuously enough - the glimpse of the seagull's plastic skin, turning slowly as I enter the room and flick on the light. A movement when there is no breeze to form it. Then, the eyes. Those once-so-welcoming orbs, which now seemed to stare at me, caught in the corner of my eye as I watch television. Never blinking. Only staring. Silent. Judging me.
It has been over a week now.
I want to take the seagull down. I need to. But something stops me.
Once, I was scared to enter the room. Now I am afraid to leave it.
What strange, mesmeric power does this thing hold over me?
Why does it stare so?
Why am I so powerless against it?
My body feels more drained with every passing moment.
I know it will come for me soon. Swoop down from that accursed corner of the ceiling which it inhabits. Feed on me as I sleep. Pluck out my eyeballs with two simple stabs of that orange beak. But I must rest soon.
I am tired. So tired. But I cannot close my eyes, nor turn my back for one second on this fiendish thing.....

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here