Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Year's Resolutions for 2014

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
So with only 363 days until next Christmas, and the New Year bearing down on us in a matter of days, what are people's pledges for 2014?

I for one, vow not to do a poo in the away team dressing rooms at the Amex. What about fellow posters' promises?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Try and not to get too positive if we win two games in a row.

Last edited:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I intend to carry out my first charity run or two and be uncommonly lithe to do so. This means cutting down in bread and cheese. And legging it places. I might ask to be hypnotised into being terrified of to the point of urgent panic and a desperation both to flee and fear to disappoint the man I hire to train me or be my jogging partner. That unforgiving monster will have me sprinting at least partly with the dread of looking over my shoulder and casting an eye on his slathering form and rapey intentions. All for good causes, of course.

I think most of all I'd just like to see something through and put in enough effort to simply fail or succeed without doubt winning over in the earliest steps. So I ought to have an idea for a story and learn the practice of knowing where it might go and how to both research and steer the tale to some form of conclusion.

And last year I held a grape in my mouth for an hour to see what would happen. This year a half satsuma in each cheek for 2 hours whilst going about my business.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
No more white powder for me. From now on, it's Pro-Plus all the way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here