Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thank fook Christmas is nearly over.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I can eat a normal meal without some huge discussion about whether or not I like sprouts, what my favourite trimming etc is. Bangers and mash for me tonight, no fuss about setting the table, getting it just perfect, who likes what, the best meal you've ever had blah blah blah.

I can get on the phone to the people that haven't paid their invoices, who have delayed payment knowing I can't get hold of them over a week's Christmas period (I would like some money for Christmas too you *******s) and start the cash flow again.

I can go into town without having to spend half an hour online finding out what trains are running, what bus service is running or what the supermarket opening times are.

I can watch normal ****ing telly again. No shoddy films one is obliged to pretend they like such as Scrooged or Elf.

I hate this time of year so much.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I can eat a normal meal without some huge discussion about whether or not I like sprouts, what my favourite trimming etc is. Bangers and mash for me tonight, no fuss about setting the table, getting it just perfect, who likes what, the best meal you've ever had blah blah blah.

I can get on the phone to the people that haven't paid their invoices, who have delayed payment knowing I can't get hold of them over a week's Christmas period (I would like some money for Christmas too you *******s) and start the cash flow again.

I can go into town without having to spend half an hour online finding out what trains are running, what bus service is running or what the supermarket opening times are.

I can watch normal ****ing telly again. No shoddy films one is obliged to pretend they like such as Scrooged or Elf.

Happy New Year Nibble :thumbsup:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Bah humbug

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I'm getting the impression that someone wasn't picked up for Panto this season ?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I'm getting the impression that someone wasn't picked up for Panto this season ?

I'm taking over from Giles Brandreth as Buttons at the Crawley Hawth from January 2nd til February 28th. Buy one ticket, get 7 free. Come on folks, fill those seats. Panto IS still funny in February.

After that I move closer to home. See me, Penelope Keith and Samantha Janus in the new, hilarious, cheeky farce by Dennis Waterman "Whoops! There Go My Knickers!" at the Theatre Royal Brighton. Matinee's every day from 6am.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Is it me, or are Nibble's rants about the time of year getting incredibly DULL?

If it's not Christmas, it's the kids. Stop WHINGING Nibble. :nono:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Is it me, or are Nibble's rants about the time of year getting incredibly DULL?

If it's not Christmas, it's the kids. Stop WHINGING Nibble. :nono:

Looks like it's just you.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Yes, well you did wait a whole FIVE minutes before you posted so I guess that must prove your point. ???

Hmm.

Anyway when you saw a thread with the title Thank fook Christmas is nearly over by Nibble did you open it so you could be bored? There are roughly 25,000 other threads on this forum you could look at instead dimwit.

theboybilly

Conversely it must be HB&B's happiest time.....no trains to moan about :D

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Hmm.

Anyway when you saw a thread with the title Thank fook Christmas is nearly over by Nibble did you open it so you could be bored? There are roughly 25,000 other threads on this forum you could look at instead dimwit.

Your posts do make me laugh, you uptight but rather cute little loser. :lolol:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I don't like doing anything for more than about 2 days. I get bored on my holidays to be honest. If it were up to me I'd never go away fro more than a weekend at a time. It's why I don't like going to places like Australia or India. It takes 2 days to get there faffing about. I'm bored of it before I've even got there. If you fly the destination's airline it's like being there anyway, same customs and food and smiles. Call it a day at the check in desk.

We've had almost 6 weeks of bloody Christmas now. I'm bored of it.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
The Meade is in Spain. My meals are cooked for me and the girlfriend is a tiny bit poorly, keeping us indoors, allowing me to mostly lounge. The journey first to Brighton and now to here was tiring, but at present I am.sleepily merry with the thought of a vast spinach pie with croquettes made by Meadetto's mother on the table tonight for me to eat whilst the four Spanish women talk without me understanding. Splendido!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
The Meade is in Spain. My meals are cooked for me and the girlfriend is a tiny bit poorly, keeping us indoors, allowing me to mostly lounge. The journey first to Brighton and now to here was tiring, but at present I am.sleepily merry with the thought of a vast spinach pie with croquettes made by Meadetto's mother on the table tonight for me to eat whilst the four Spanish women talk without me understanding. Splendido!

Top work. I too will head to the mainland next Christmas I think. Short haul and waited upon. Lovely. Apart from work and restaurants I haven't had a meal cooked fro me since 2011.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
I'm taking over from Giles Brandreth as Buttons at the Crawley Hawth from January 2nd til February 28th. Buy one ticket, get 7 free. Come on folks, fill those seats. Panto IS still funny in February.

After that I move closer to home. See me, Penelope Keith and Samantha Janus in the new, hilarious, cheeky farce by Dennis Waterman "Whoops! There Go My Knickers!" at the Theatre Royal Brighton. Matinee's every day from 6am.

Surely the 'Buy one, get seven free' deal was for Snow White?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here